Join Skype for Business Meeting from Calendar on iPhone
How to join a Skype for Business meeting from Calendar on iPhone?
If you have a Skype for Business account and want to join a Skype for Business meeting from your Calendar on your iPhone, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start Skype for Business and sign in on your iPhone.
2. Start Calendar and open the Skype for Busienss meeting invite, which has "Skype Meeting" text displayed. You see meeting event details screen.
3. Scroll down, you see two links:
--> Join Skype Meeting<https://meet.lync.com/xxx/yyy/zzz> Trouble Joining? Try Skype Web App<https://meet.lync.com/xxx/yyy/zzz?sl=1>
4. If you don't see the link, tap on "Show All Notes". You see the Join Skype Meeting link.
5. Tap on the first link "Join Skype Meeting". You see Skype for Business opening up automatically to connect to the meeting.
The picture below shows you how to join "Skype for Business" meeting from Calendar on iPhone:
2017-09-12, 201👍, 0💬
What is TestReail? TestRail is a comprehensive web-based test case management software to efficientl...
Is Tahoma font supported on iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices? The answer is no. Tahoma font is n...
How to run Fitbit Connect for the first time and create a new account on Fitbit server? I have Fitbi...
What is card game Spider Solitaire? Spider Solitaire is card solitaire game played with two decks of...
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web...