Join Skype for Business Meeting from Calendar on iPhone
How to join a Skype for Business meeting from Calendar on iPhone?
If you have a Skype for Business account and want to join a Skype for Business meeting from your Calendar on your iPhone, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start Skype for Business and sign in on your iPhone.
2. Start Calendar and open the Skype for Business meeting invite, which has "Skype Meeting" text displayed. You see meeting event details screen.
3. Scroll down, you see two links. "xxx", "yyy" and "zzz" will be your organization name, the meeting organizer ID and the meeting ID.
--> Join Skype Meeting<https://meet.lync.com/xxx/yyy/zzz> Trouble Joining? Try Skype Web App<https://meet.lync.com/xxx/yyy/zzz?sl=1>
4. If you don't see the link, tap on "Show All Notes". You see the Join Skype Meeting link.
5. Tap on the first link "Join Skype Meeting". You see Skype for Business opening up automatically to connect to the meeting.
The picture below shows you how to join "Skype for Business" meeting from Calendar on iPhone:
2017-09-12, 327👍, 0💬
Is Tahoma font supported on iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices? The answer is no. Tahoma font is n...
What is "OneNote Linked Notes Add-in" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote Linked Notes ...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...
How to download and install PdfMerger on Windows? I heard it's a nice tool split and merger PDF file...