Join Skype for Business Meeting from Calendar on iPhone
How to join a Skype for Business meeting from Calendar on iPhone?
If you have a Skype for Business account and want to join a Skype for Business meeting from your Calendar on your iPhone, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start Skype for Business and sign in on your iPhone.
2. Start Calendar and open the Skype for Business meeting invite, which has "Skype Meeting" text displayed. You see meeting event details screen.
3. Scroll down, you see two links. "xxx", "yyy" and "zzz" will be your organization name, the meeting organizer ID and the meeting ID.
--> Join Skype Meeting<https://meet.lync.com/xxx/yyy/zzz> Trouble Joining? Try Skype Web App<https://meet.lync.com/xxx/yyy/zzz?sl=1>
4. If you don't see the link, tap on "Show All Notes". You see the Join Skype Meeting link.
5. Tap on the first link "Join Skype Meeting". You see Skype for Business opening up automatically to connect to the meeting.
The picture below shows you how to join "Skype for Business" meeting from Calendar on iPhone:
2017-09-12, 370👍, 0💬
How to save word documents into Unicode UTF-8 text files? When I convert Word documents into text fi...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word supports 2 Web page forma...
How to create a new WeChat account with my Facebook account? Creating a new WeChat account with a Fa...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Adobe Flash Player? I want to understand m...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Outlook? I want to know how to know...