Join Skype for Business Meeting from Calendar on iPhone
How to join a Skype for Business meeting from Calendar on iPhone?
If you have a Skype for Business account and want to join a Skype for Business meeting from your Calendar on your iPhone, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start Skype for Business and sign in on your iPhone.
2. Start Calendar and open the Skype for Business meeting invite, which has "Skype Meeting" text displayed. You see meeting event details screen.
3. Scroll down, you see two links. "xxx", "yyy" and "zzz" will be your organization name, the meeting organizer ID and the meeting ID.
--> Join Skype Meeting<https://meet.lync.com/xxx/yyy/zzz> Trouble Joining? Try Skype Web App<https://meet.lync.com/xxx/yyy/zzz?sl=1>
4. If you don't see the link, tap on "Show All Notes". You see the Join Skype Meeting link.
5. Tap on the first link "Join Skype Meeting". You see Skype for Business opening up automatically to connect to the meeting.
The picture below shows you how to join "Skype for Business" meeting from Calendar on iPhone:
2017-09-12, 405👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Outlook? I want to know how to know...
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...