FTP Over TLS on FileZilla Server
Why I am getting the "FTP over TLS is not enabled, users cannot securely log in" waring on my FileZilla Server Interface?
By default, FileZilla Server is not using FTP over TLS. Basically, it is not using FTPS to secure all communications with clients.
If want secure communications, you can follow these steps to turn on "FTP over TLS":
1. Run FileZilla Server Interface
2. Click "Edit > Settings" menu. You see the FileZillar Server Optoins screen.
3. Click "FTP over TLS settings" on the left. You see details of "FTP over TLS settings".
4. Check "Enable FTP over TLS support (FTPS)". Provide the private key file, certificate file and key password, if you have them.
5. Or click "Generate new certificate" to generate a new self-signed certificate.
6. Click OK to save changes.
2021-03-12, 568👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "Account Frozen" message when login to OneDrive? If you have not used your free...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? Here is a collection of fr...
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you followed our "Download Mozilla Firefox 2.0" tutorial, you...
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...
What is "Send to Bluetooth" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "Send to Bluetooth" is a COM Add...