FTP Over TLS on FileZilla Server
Why I am getting the "FTP over TLS is not enabled, users cannot securely log in" waring on my FileZilla Server Interface?
By default, FileZilla Server is not using FTP over TLS. Basically, it is not using FTPS to secure all communications with clients.
If want secure communications, you can follow these steps to turn on "FTP over TLS":
1. Run FileZilla Server Interface
2. Click "Edit > Settings" menu. You see the FileZillar Server Optoins screen.
3. Click "FTP over TLS settings" on the left. You see details of "FTP over TLS settings".
4. Check "Enable FTP over TLS support (FTPS)". Provide the private key file, certificate file and key password, if you have them.
5. Or click "Generate new certificate" to generate a new self-signed certificate.
6. Click OK to save changes.
2021-03-12, 160👍, 0💬
Is Tahoma font supported on iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices? The answer is no. Tahoma font is n...
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...
How to resume file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I have unfinished file transfer entries in the ...
How to add ActiveX controls, like text command button, text box, check box, etc., to Presentation sl...
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same ...