Running Fitbit Connect to Create new Account
How to run Fitbit Connect for the first time and create a new account on Fitbit server? I have Fitbit Connect installed on my Windows computer.
If you have Fitbit Connect installed on your Windows computer, you can follow these steps to run it and create an account on Fitbit server.
1. Click on "Start > All programs > Fitbit Connect > Fitbit Connect". You will see the startup screen of Fitbit Connect as shown below:
2. Click on "Set Up a New Fitbit Device". You will see the new or existing user screen as shown below:
3. Enter your email address and select new password.
4. Check the "I Agree to the Fitbit..." statement.
5. Click "Sign Up" to create a new account on Fitbit. Fill in your profile information and submit to Fitbit server. You will receive an email to verify your email address.
6. Click the "VERIFY YOUR EMAIL" in the email from Fitbit You will a "Thank you! Your email address has been verified." page.
Now you have an account on Fitbit server.
2021-02-01, 3718👍, 1💬
How to add a new slide master in PowerPoint? I have 2 slide masters in the current template. They co...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Microsoft Office 365? Here is a collection...
Why am I getting the "You now have two copies of a file" error from OneDrive for Windows? You will g...
How to view the document.xml file with a Web browser? Since the document.xml file contains text cont...
Where does Mozilla Firefox 2 store download files? When you download files from Websites, Mozilla Fi...