Running Fitbit Connect to Create new Account
How to run Fitbit Connect for the first time and create a new account on Fitbit server? I have Fitbit Connect installed on my Windows computer.
If you have Fitbit Connect installed on your Windows computer, you can follow these steps to run it and create an account on Fitbit server.
1. Click on "Start > All programs > Fitbit Connect > Fitbit Connect".
You will see the startup screen of Fitbit Connect as shown below:
2. Click on "Set Up a New Fitbit Device".
You will see the new or existing user screen as shown below:
3. Enter your email address and select new password.
4. Check the "I Agree to the Fitbit..." statement.
5. Click "Sign Up" to create a new account on Fitbit. Fill in your profile information and submit to Fitbit server. You will receive an email to verify your email address.
6. Click the "VERIFY YOUR EMAIL" in the email from Fitbit You will a "Thank you! Your email address has been verified." page.
Now you have an account on Fitbit server.
2016-02-24, 3068👍, 0💬
How to add a password to stop other people opening my Word document? I want share a Word file with m...
How to configure Mozilla Firefox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Microsoft Office 365? Here is a collection...
How to create two columns in Microsoft Word documents? If you want to make a part of a Word document...
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show in PowerPoint? I have created a macro t...