Running Fitbit Connect to Create new Account
How to run Fitbit Connect for the first time and create a new account on Fitbit server? I have Fitbit Connect installed on my Windows computer.
If you have Fitbit Connect installed on your Windows computer, you can follow these steps to run it and create an account on Fitbit server.
1. Click on "Start > All programs > Fitbit Connect > Fitbit Connect".
You will see the startup screen of Fitbit Connect as shown below:
2. Click on "Set Up a New Fitbit Device".
You will see the new or existing user screen as shown below:
3. Enter your email address and select new password.
4. Check the "I Agree to the Fitbit..." statement.
5. Click "Sign Up" to create a new account on Fitbit. Fill in your profile information and submit to Fitbit server. You will receive an email to verify your email address.
6. Click the "VERIFY YOUR EMAIL" in the email from Fitbit You will a "Thank you! Your email address has been verified." page.
Now you have an account on Fitbit server.
2021-02-01, 3223👍, 1💬
How to add page number in the footer area of each page in Microsoft Word? The quickest way to add pa...
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0 add-on: FireFTP? FireFTP is a Mozilla Firefox 2 add-on that provi...
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...
Where does Mozilla Firefox 2 store download files? When you download files from Websites, Mozilla Fi...