Sign In to Skype for Business on iPhone
How to sign in to Skype for Business on iPhone? I do have a Skype for Business account from my work place.
If you have Skype for Business account from your work place, you can follow this tutorial to sign in and start to Skype for Business on your iPhone:
1. Tap on the "Skype for Business" icon on the Home Screen of your iPhone: . You see "Sign in" screen.
2. Enter your email address from your work place, which is your "Skype for Business" account in most cases, as the "Organization sign in address".
3. Tap on the arrow icon. You see the "Sign in" screen changed to ask for password, if your account is valid.
4. Enter the password of your account, which is the same password you use to access network at your work place in most cases.
5. Tap on the "Sign in" button. You see the "Skype for Business" chatting session list.
Now you are ready to resume with an old chatting session, or start a new chatting session.
The picture below shows you how to sign in to "Skype for Business" on iPhone:
2017-09-12, 186👍, 0💬
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...
What Is card game FreeCell? FreeCell is a card solitaire game played with a single deck. The key to ...
How to edit Mozilla Firefox configuration file? Mozilla Firefox has a configuration file that contro...
How to install Fitbit Bluetooth Dongle on my Windows computer? Fitbit device comes with a Bluetooth ...
Useful PHP Code Snippets for Developers - The Real Way To Check Uploaded File Type <?php // H...