Sign In to Skype for Business on iPhone
How to sign in to Skype for Business on iPhone? I do have a Skype for Business account from my work place.
If you have Skype for Business account from your work place, you can follow this tutorial to sign in and start to Skype for Business on your iPhone:
1. Tap on the "Skype for Business" icon on the Home Screen of your iPhone: . You see "Sign in" screen.
2. Enter your email address from your work place, which is your "Skype for Business" account in most cases, as the "Organization sign in address".
3. Tap on the arrow icon. You see the "Sign in" screen changed to ask for password, if your account is valid.
4. Enter the password of your account, which is the same password you use to access network at your work place in most cases.
5. Tap on the "Sign in" button. You see the "Skype for Business" chatting session list.
Now you are ready to resume with an old chatting session, or start a new chatting session.
The picture below shows you how to sign in to "Skype for Business" on iPhone:
2017-09-12, 253👍, 0💬
How to download Mozilla Firefox 50.1? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 50.1, you can follow this t...
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0 add-on: FireFTP? FireFTP is a Mozilla Firefox 2 add-on that provi...
How to unzip a PowerPoint .pptx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .pptx file is really a...
How can save a YouTube video to my local computer as video or audio file? I like to replay to watch ...
Where are Microsoft Teams files located on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams desktop ...