Audio Call with Skype for Business on iPhone
How to make an audio call with Skype for Business on iPhone?
You can follow this tutorial to make an audio call with Skype for Business on iPhone:
1. Start Skype for Business and sign in. You see a list of chatting sessions that you had with colleague from your work place.
2. Tap on one chatting session. Or enter a name "search for contact" field to search for a contact. You see contact conversation histoy screen.
3. Tap on the phone icon to initiate an audio call to the contact. You see the audio call screen.
4. If the contact accepts the call, you can start to talk to him/her.
5. Tap the hang up icon to end the call.
6. Or tap the speaker icon to use the speaker phone for the call.
7. Or tap the mute icon to mute the microphone.
The picture below shows you how to make audio call with "Skype for Business" on iPhone:
2017-09-12, 144👍, 0💬
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...
How to calculate the MD5 hash of a string in PHP? You can use the following md5() function to calcul...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word supports 2 Web page forma...
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...
What is TestReail? TestRail is a comprehensive web-based test case management software to efficientl...