Audio Call with Skype for Business on iPhone
How to make an audio call with Skype for Business on iPhone?
You can follow this tutorial to make an audio call with Skype for Business on iPhone:
1. Start Skype for Business and sign in. You see a list of chatting sessions that you had with colleague from your work place.
2. Tap on one chatting session. Or enter a name "search for contact" field to search for a contact. You see contact conversation history screen.
3. Tap on the phone icon to initiate an audio call to the contact. You see the audio call screen.
4. If the contact accepts the call, you can start to talk to him/her.
5. Tap the hang up icon to end the call.
6. Or tap the speaker icon to use the speaker phone for the call.
7. Or tap the mute icon to mute the microphone.
The picture below shows you how to make audio call with "Skype for Business" on iPhone:
2017-09-12, 243👍, 0💬
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...
What is "Send to Bluetooth" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "Send to Bluetooth" is a COM Add...
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0 add-on: FireFTP? FireFTP is a Mozilla Firefox 2 add-on that provi...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Outlook? I want to know how to know...
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...