Audio Call with Skype for Business on iPhone
How to make an audio call with Skype for Business on iPhone?
You can follow this tutorial to make an audio call with Skype for Business on iPhone:
1. Start Skype for Business and sign in. You see a list of chatting sessions that you had with colleague from your work place.
2. Tap on one chatting session. Or enter a name "search for contact" field to search for a contact. You see contact conversation history screen.
3. Tap on the phone icon to initiate an audio call to the contact. You see the audio call screen.
4. If the contact accepts the call, you can start to talk to him/her.
5. Tap the hang up icon to end the call.
6. Or tap the speaker icon to use the speaker phone for the call.
7. Or tap the mute icon to mute the microphone.
The picture below shows you how to make audio call with "Skype for Business" on iPhone:
2017-09-12, 190👍, 0💬
How to start to troubleshoot my Actiontec GT784WNV Modem? I am not able to access Internet. If you a...
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word supports 2 Web page forma...
What is TestReail? TestRail is a comprehensive web-based test case management software to efficientl...
How to download Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 2.0, you can follow this tut...