Audio Call with Skype for Business on iPhone
How to make an audio call with Skype for Business on iPhone?
You can follow this tutorial to make an audio call with Skype for Business on iPhone:
1. Start Skype for Business and sign in. You see a list of chatting sessions that you had with colleague from your work place.
2. Tap on one chatting session. Or enter a name "search for contact" field to search for a contact. You see contact conversation histoy screen.
3. Tap on the phone icon to initiate an audio call to the contact. You see the audio call screen.
4. If the contact accepts the call, you can start to talk to him/her.
5. Tap the hang up icon to end the call.
6. Or tap the speaker icon to use the speaker phone for the call.
7. Or tap the mute icon to mute the microphone.
The picture below shows you how to make audio call with "Skype for Business" on iPhone:
2017-09-12, 111👍, 0💬
How can save a YouTube video to my local computer as video or audio file? I like to replay to watch ...
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...