Audio Call with Skype for Business on iPhone
How to make an audio call with Skype for Business on iPhone?
You can follow this tutorial to make an audio call with Skype for Business on iPhone:
1. Start Skype for Business and sign in. You see a list of chatting sessions that you had with colleague from your work place.
2. Tap on one chatting session. Or enter a name "search for contact" field to search for a contact. You see contact conversation history screen.
3. Tap on the phone icon to initiate an audio call to the contact. You see the audio call screen.
4. If the contact accepts the call, you can start to talk to him/her.
5. Tap the hang up icon to end the call.
6. Or tap the speaker icon to use the speaker phone for the call.
7. Or tap the mute icon to mute the microphone.
The picture below shows you how to make audio call with "Skype for Business" on iPhone:
2017-09-12, 296👍, 0💬
What is a slide master in PowerPoint? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you c...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...
Is Tahoma font supported on iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices? The answer is no. Tahoma font is n...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft cloud service that combines workplace chat, ...