Web Design (44)
Connect FileZilla to Anonymous FTP Server
How to connect FileZilla to an Anonymous FTP Server?
If you know the server host name, you can connect FileZilla to an anonymous FTP server using these steps:
1. Start FileZilla FTP client.
2. Click "File > Site Manages" menu. You see "Site Manager" screen showing up.
3. Click the "New Site" button and enter "apache" as the site name. You see a site settings form showing on the right side.
4. Enter "apache.cs.utah.edu" as the "Host". Keep "FTP - File Transfer Protocol" as the "Protocol" and "Anonymous" as the "Logon Type".
5. Click the "Connect" button at the bottom to try it. You should see FileZilla connects to the FTP server and get the folder list automatically.
⇒ Download a File with FileZilla FTP Client
⇐ Start FileZilla FTP Client on Windows
2016-11-17, 3684👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on installing and using Mozilla Firefox 2.0? Her...
How to run Fitbit Connect for the first time and create a new account on Fitbit server? I have Fitbi...
How to unzip a PowerPoint .pptx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .pptx file is really a...
How to Uninstall Skype Meetings App on Windows? I don't need it anymore. You can following this tuto...
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...