Skype for Business Meeting of Other Organization on iPhone
How to join a Skype for Business meeting of Other Organization on iPhone?
If both your organization and the other organization are using Skype for Business, you can follow this tutorial to join a meeting invite received from the other organization:
1. Start Skype for Business and sign in on your iPhone.
2. Start Calendar and open the Skype for Business meeting invite, which has "Skype Meeting" text displayed. You see meeting event details screen.
3. Scroll down, you see two links:
--> Join Skype Meeting<https://meet.lync.com/abc/yyy/zzz> Trouble Joining? Try Skype Web App<https://meet.lync.com/abc/yyy/zzz?sl=1>
4. If you don't see the link, tap on "Show All Notes". You see the Join Skype Meeting link. The URL may have a different format like: https://meet.abc.com/yyy/zzz, where "abc" is the organization name.
5. Tap on the first link "Join Skype Meeting". You see a Skype for Business page with a prompt to open "Business".
6. Tap on Open. You will be connected to the meeting lobby,
7. Wait for the meeting organizer to admit you into the meeting.
The picture below shows you how to join "Skype for Business" meeting of other organization on iPhone:
2017-08-25, 179👍, 0💬
How to join a team in Microsoft Teams? My manager told me we are using Microsoft Teams service. In o...
What is a slide master in PowerPoint? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you c...
What Is DUALphone for Skype? DUALphone is a cordless Skype phone that operates without the use of a ...
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
How to download Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 2.0, you can follow this tut...