Skype for Business Meeting of Other Organization on iPhone
How to join a Skype for Business meeting of Other Organization on iPhone?
If both your organization and the other organization are using Skype for Business, you can follow this tutorial to join a meeting invite received from the other organization:
1. Start Skype for Business and sign in on your iPhone.
2. Start Calendar and open the Skype for Business meeting invite, which has "Skype Meeting" text displayed. You see meeting event details screen.
3. Scroll down, you see two links:
--> Join Skype Meeting<https://meet.lync.com/abc/yyy/zzz> Trouble Joining? Try Skype Web App<https://meet.lync.com/abc/yyy/zzz?sl=1>
4. If you don't see the link, tap on "Show All Notes". You see the Join Skype Meeting link. The URL may have a different format like: https://meet.abc.com/yyy/zzz, where "abc" is the organization name.
5. Tap on the first link "Join Skype Meeting". You see a Skype for Business page with a prompt to open "Business".
6. Tap on Open. You will be connected to the meeting lobby,
7. Wait for the meeting organizer to admit you into the meeting.
The picture below shows you how to join "Skype for Business" meeting of other organization on iPhone:
2017-08-25, 313👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Teams? Here is a list of frequently...
Where does Mozilla Firefox 2 store download files? When you download files from Websites, Mozilla Fi...
How to make my presentation beautiful by applying a built-in theme provided by Office PowerPoint 200...
What is card game Spider Solitaire? Spider Solitaire is card solitaire game played with two decks of...
Should I sign in to Google account after installing Google Chrome 55? When you run Google Chrome 55 ...