Skype for Business Meeting of Other Organization on iPhone
How to join a Skype for Business meeting of Other Organization on iPhone?
If both your organization and the other organization are using Skype for Business, you can follow this tutorial to join a meeting invite received from the other organization:
1. Start Skype for Business and sign in on your iPhone.
2. Start Calendar and open the Skype for Busienss meeting invite, which has "Skype Meeting" text displayed. You see meeting event details screen.
3. Scroll down, you see two links:
--> Join Skype Meeting<https://meet.lync.com/abc/yyy/zzz> Trouble Joining? Try Skype Web App<https://meet.lync.com/abc/yyy/zzz?sl=1>
4. If you don't see the link, tap on "Show All Notes". You see the Join Skype Meeting link. The URL may have a different format like: https://meet.abc.com/yyy/zzz, where "abc" is the organization name.
5. Tap on the first link "Join Skype Meeting". You see a Skype for Business page with a prompt to open "Business".
6. Tap on Open. You will be connected to the meeting lobby,
7. Wait for the meeting organizer to admit you into the meeting.
The picture below shows you how to join "Skype for Business" meeting of other organization on iPhone:
2017-08-25, 118👍, 0💬
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...
How to join a team in Microsoft Teams? My manager told me we are using Microsoft Teams service. In o...
How to Login to Microsoft Teams desktop version on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams ...
How to embed my Flickr picture in my Web pages? If you have your own Web site, and want imbed your F...