Skype for Business Meeting of Other Organization on iPhone
How to join a Skype for Business meeting of Other Organization on iPhone?
If both your organization and the other organization are using Skype for Business, you can follow this tutorial to join a meeting invite received from the other organization:
1. Start Skype for Business and sign in on your iPhone.
2. Start Calendar and open the Skype for Busienss meeting invite, which has "Skype Meeting" text displayed. You see meeting event details screen.
3. Scroll down, you see two links:
--> Join Skype Meeting<https://meet.lync.com/abc/yyy/zzz> Trouble Joining? Try Skype Web App<https://meet.lync.com/abc/yyy/zzz?sl=1>
4. If you don't see the link, tap on "Show All Notes". You see the Join Skype Meeting link. The URL may have a different format like: https://meet.abc.com/yyy/zzz, where "abc" is the organization name.
5. Tap on the first link "Join Skype Meeting". You see a Skype for Business page with a prompt to open "Business".
6. Tap on Open. You will be connected to the meeting lobby,
7. Wait for the meeting organizer to admit you into the meeting.
The picture below shows you how to join "Skype for Business" meeting of other organization on iPhone:
2017-08-25, 144👍, 0💬
How to start to troubleshoot my Actiontec GT784WNV Modem? I am not able to access Internet. If you a...
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...
What is card game Spider Solitaire? Spider Solitaire is card solitaire game played with two decks of...
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...