Video Call with Skype for Business on iPhone
How to make a video call with Skype for Business on iPhone?
You can follow this tutorial to make a video call with Skype for Business on iPhone:
1. Start Skype for Business and sign in. You see a list of chatting sessions that you had with colleague from your work place.
2. Tap on one chatting session. Or enter a name "search for contact" field to search for a contact. You see contact conversation histoy screen.
3. Tap on the video icon to initiate a video call to the contact. You see the video call screen.
4. If the contact accepts the call, you can see him/her and while talking to him/her.
5. Tap the hang up icon to end the call.
6. Or tap the mute icon to mute the microphone.
The picture below shows you how to make audio call with "Skype for Business" on iPhone:
2017-09-12, 151👍, 0💬
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on FTP (File Transfer Protocol and related tools...
What Is card game FreeCell? FreeCell is a card solitaire game played with a single deck. The key to ...
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...
How to take screenshot on my Galaxy Tab device? 1. Display the screen that you want to take a screen...