Video Call with Skype for Business on iPhone
How to make a video call with Skype for Business on iPhone?
You can follow this tutorial to make a video call with Skype for Business on iPhone:
1. Start Skype for Business and sign in. You see a list of chatting sessions that you had with colleague from your work place.
2. Tap on one chatting session. Or enter a name "search for contact" field to search for a contact. You see contact conversation history screen.
3. Tap on the video icon to initiate a video call to the contact. You see the video call screen.
4. If the contact accepts the call, you can see him/her and while talking to him/her.
5. Tap the hang up icon to end the call.
6. Or tap the mute icon to mute the microphone.
The picture below shows you how to make audio call with "Skype for Business" on iPhone:
2017-09-12, 432👍, 0💬
How to configure Mozilla Firefox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
What Is card game FreeCell? FreeCell is a card solitaire game played with a single deck. The key to ...
How to save a presentation with macros in the PowerPoint Macro-Enabled Presentation (*.pptm) file fo...
What is Microsoft Office 365? Office 365 is a cloud service offered by Microsoft that provide produc...
How to start to troubleshoot my Actiontec GT784WNV Modem? I am not able to access Internet. If you a...