Video Call with Skype for Business on iPhone
How to make a video call with Skype for Business on iPhone?
You can follow this tutorial to make a video call with Skype for Business on iPhone:
1. Start Skype for Business and sign in. You see a list of chatting sessions that you had with colleague from your work place.
2. Tap on one chatting session. Or enter a name "search for contact" field to search for a contact. You see contact conversation history screen.
3. Tap on the video icon to initiate a video call to the contact. You see the video call screen.
4. If the contact accepts the call, you can see him/her and while talking to him/her.
5. Tap the hang up icon to end the call.
6. Or tap the mute icon to mute the microphone.
The picture below shows you how to make audio call with "Skype for Business" on iPhone:
2017-09-12, 1098👍, 0💬
What is "OneNote Linked Notes Add-in" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote Linked Notes ...
How to view the document.xml file with a Web browser? Since the document.xml file contains text cont...
How to remove Microsoft Teams form my Windows 7 system? I don't want it any more. You can remove Mic...
How to configure Mozilla Firefox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my Android phone? On your And...