Video Call with Skype for Business on iPhone
How to make a video call with Skype for Business on iPhone?
You can follow this tutorial to make a video call with Skype for Business on iPhone:
1. Start Skype for Business and sign in. You see a list of chatting sessions that you had with colleague from your work place.
2. Tap on one chatting session. Or enter a name "search for contact" field to search for a contact. You see contact conversation history screen.
3. Tap on the video icon to initiate a video call to the contact. You see the video call screen.
4. If the contact accepts the call, you can see him/her and while talking to him/her.
5. Tap the hang up icon to end the call.
6. Or tap the mute icon to mute the microphone.
The picture below shows you how to make audio call with "Skype for Business" on iPhone:
2017-09-12, 280👍, 0💬
How to unzip a PowerPoint .pptx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .pptx file is really a...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
What is Microsoft Office 365? Office 365 is a cloud service offered by Microsoft that provide produc...
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...