Video Call with Skype for Business on iPhone
How to make a video call with Skype for Business on iPhone?
You can follow this tutorial to make a video call with Skype for Business on iPhone:
1. Start Skype for Business and sign in. You see a list of chatting sessions that you had with colleague from your work place.
2. Tap on one chatting session. Or enter a name "search for contact" field to search for a contact. You see contact conversation history screen.
3. Tap on the video icon to initiate a video call to the contact. You see the video call screen.
4. If the contact accepts the call, you can see him/her and while talking to him/her.
5. Tap the hang up icon to end the call.
6. Or tap the mute icon to mute the microphone.
The picture below shows you how to make audio call with "Skype for Business" on iPhone:
2017-09-12, 248👍, 0💬
How to configure Mozilla Firefox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
What is "OneNote Linked Notes Add-in" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote Linked Notes ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Teams? Here is a list of frequently...
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...
How to join a team in Microsoft Teams? My manager told me we are using Microsoft Teams service. In o...