Video Call with Skype for Business on iPhone
How to make a video call with Skype for Business on iPhone?
You can follow this tutorial to make a video call with Skype for Business on iPhone:
1. Start Skype for Business and sign in. You see a list of chatting sessions that you had with colleague from your work place.
2. Tap on one chatting session. Or enter a name "search for contact" field to search for a contact. You see contact conversation history screen.
3. Tap on the video icon to initiate a video call to the contact. You see the video call screen.
4. If the contact accepts the call, you can see him/her and while talking to him/her.
5. Tap the hang up icon to end the call.
6. Or tap the mute icon to mute the microphone.
The picture below shows you how to make audio call with "Skype for Business" on iPhone:
2017-09-12, 197👍, 0💬
How can save a YouTube video to my local computer as video or audio file? I like to replay to watch ...
Can I sync my Fitbit device with more than one phone or computer? You can sync your tracker with any...
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0? When you are visiting a Webs...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
Where are Microsoft Teams files located on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams desktop ...