Video Call with Skype for Business on iPhone
How to make a video call with Skype for Business on iPhone?
You can follow this tutorial to make a video call with Skype for Business on iPhone:
1. Start Skype for Business and sign in. You see a list of chatting sessions that you had with colleague from your work place.
2. Tap on one chatting session. Or enter a name "search for contact" field to search for a contact. You see contact conversation history screen.
3. Tap on the video icon to initiate a video call to the contact. You see the video call screen.
4. If the contact accepts the call, you can see him/her and while talking to him/her.
5. Tap the hang up icon to end the call.
6. Or tap the mute icon to mute the microphone.
The picture below shows you how to make audio call with "Skype for Business" on iPhone:
2017-09-12, 336👍, 0💬
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on installing and using Mozilla Firefox 2.0? Her...
What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft cloud service that combines workplace chat, ...
How can I create a Personal Folders File (.pst) to store messages, contacts and other types of Outlo...