IM Chat with Skype for Business on iPhone
How to do IM (Instant Messenging) chat in Skype for Business on iPhone?
You can follow this tutorial to do IM (Instant Messenging) chat with Skype for Business on iPhone:
1. Start Skype for Business and sign in. You see a list of chatting sessions that you had with colleague from your work place.
2. Tap on one chatting session. You see detailed IM (Instant Messenging) converstations, audio and video calls you had this single colleague.
3. Or enter a name "search for contact" field to search for a contact.
4. Swipe up and down to view the chatting history.
5. Enter a short text message in the "Type a message here" area near the bottom of the screen.
6. Tap on the send icon to send the message out.
The picture below shows you how to use IM chat with "Skype for Business" on iPhone:
By the way, Skype for Business allows you to chat with anyone who has Skype for Business account, including colleagues from your work place, and anyone from other organizations
2017-09-12, 112👍, 0💬
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Word? I want to know how to open PD...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on FTP (File Transfer Protocol and related tools...
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...
How to cast YouTube from my iPhone to TV with Chromecast? I have a Chromecast device connected to th...