IM Chat with Skype for Business on iPhone
How to do IM (Instant Messaging) chat in Skype for Business on iPhone?
You can follow this tutorial to do IM (Instant Messaging) chat with Skype for Business on iPhone:
1. Start Skype for Business and sign in. You see a list of chatting sessions that you had with colleague from your work place.
2. Tap on one chatting session. You see detailed IM (Instant Messaging) conversations, audio and video calls you had this single colleague.
3. Or enter a name "search for contact" field to search for a contact.
4. Swipe up and down to view the chatting history.
5. Enter a short text message in the "Type a message here" area near the bottom of the screen.
6. Tap on the send icon to send the message out.
The picture below shows you how to use IM chat with "Skype for Business" on iPhone:
By the way, Skype for Business allows you to chat with anyone who has Skype for Business account, including colleagues from your work place, and anyone from other organizations
2017-09-12, 894👍, 0💬
How to view the document.xml file with a Web browser? Since the document.xml file contains text cont...
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...
How to add a password to stop other people opening my Word document? I want share a Word file with m...
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
What is "OneNote Linked Notes Add-in" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote Linked Notes ...