IM Chat with Skype for Business on iPhone
How to do IM (Instant Messaging) chat in Skype for Business on iPhone?
You can follow this tutorial to do IM (Instant Messaging) chat with Skype for Business on iPhone:
1. Start Skype for Business and sign in. You see a list of chatting sessions that you had with colleague from your work place.
2. Tap on one chatting session. You see detailed IM (Instant Messaging) conversations, audio and video calls you had this single colleague.
3. Or enter a name "search for contact" field to search for a contact.
4. Swipe up and down to view the chatting history.
5. Enter a short text message in the "Type a message here" area near the bottom of the screen.
6. Tap on the send icon to send the message out.
The picture below shows you how to use IM chat with "Skype for Business" on iPhone:
By the way, Skype for Business allows you to chat with anyone who has Skype for Business account, including colleagues from your work place, and anyone from other organizations
2017-09-12, 212👍, 0💬
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
What is the best font families to use in Web pages? The best font families to use in your Websites a...
What are header and footer design options in Microsoft Word? I want to learn more about creating hea...
How to create a new WeChat account with my Facebook account? Creating a new WeChat account with a Fa...