IM Chat with Skype for Business on iPhone
How to do IM (Instant Messaging) chat in Skype for Business on iPhone?
You can follow this tutorial to do IM (Instant Messaging) chat with Skype for Business on iPhone:
1. Start Skype for Business and sign in. You see a list of chatting sessions that you had with colleague from your work place.
2. Tap on one chatting session. You see detailed IM (Instant Messaging) conversations, audio and video calls you had this single colleague.
3. Or enter a name "search for contact" field to search for a contact.
4. Swipe up and down to view the chatting history.
5. Enter a short text message in the "Type a message here" area near the bottom of the screen.
6. Tap on the send icon to send the message out.
The picture below shows you how to use IM chat with "Skype for Business" on iPhone:
By the way, Skype for Business allows you to chat with anyone who has Skype for Business account, including colleagues from your work place, and anyone from other organizations
2017-09-12, 348👍, 0💬
How to download Mozilla Firefox 50.1? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 50.1, you can follow this t...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...
What are Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons? Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...
How to use MomoCast with Safari on iPhone and iPad to cast Website and video to Chromecast on TV? If...
What do those Fitbit icons mean? Here is a list of icons used by Fitbit devices and website: (Runnin...