Send Log Files from Skype for Business on iPhone
How to send out log files from Skype for Business on iPhone?
Log files are turned on by default in Skype for Business to help debugging any issues occurred. You can follow this tutorial to send out log files from Skype for Business on iPhone:
1. Start Skype for Business and sign in.
2. Tap on your thumbnail picture near the top left corner of the screen. You see a list of options displayed.
3. Tap on Settings. You see a list of settings displayed.
4. Tap on Logging near the end of the list. You see Logging screen.
5. Tap on "Send Log Files". You a draft email screen with log files attached.
6. Enter your email address and send the email.
The picture below shows you how to send out log files from "Skype for Business" on iPhone:
2017-07-21, 1720👍, 0💬
How to add a picture to a PowerPoint slide? I have a very nice picture I took from a meeting. Can I ...
Why am I not seeing the "Call Forwarding" option on Skype for Business on Windows? You don't see the...
How to fix the Microphone Permissions error with making a call with Messenger in iPhone? If your Mic...
Where does Mozilla Firefox 50.1 store download files? When you download files from Websites, Mozilla...
How to add ActiveX controls, like text command button, text box, check box, etc., to Presentation sl...