Send Log Files from Skype for Business on iPhone
How to send out log files from Skype for Business on iPhone?
Log files are turned on by default in Skype for Business to help debugging any issues occurred. You can follow this tutorial to send out log files from Skype for Business on iPhone:
1. Start Skype for Business and sign in.
2. Tap on your thumbnail picture near the top left corner of the screen. You see a list of options displayed.
3. Tap on Settings. You see a list of settings displayed.
4. Tap on Logging near the end of the list. You see Logging screen.
5. Tap on "Send Log Files". You a draft email screen with log files attached.
6. Enter your email address and send the email.
The picture below shows you how to send out log files from "Skype for Business" on iPhone:
2017-07-21, 790👍, 0💬
What are header and footer design options in Microsoft Word? I want to learn more about creating hea...
What is "GoToMeeting Outlook COM Addin" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "GoToMeeting Outlook...
What are Mimehandler and Plugin Processes of the Google Chrome program on Windows? Mimehandler and P...
How to view the document.xml file with a Web browser? Since the document.xml file contains text cont...
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0? When you are visiting a Webs...