Join Meeting without Skype for Business Account on iPhone
How to join a Skype for Business meeting without Skype for Business account on iPhone?
If you do not have a Skype for Business account, you can still joint a Skype for Business meeting as described in this tutorial:
1. Start Skype for Business and don't sign in. You cannot sign in anyway since your don't a Skype for Business account.
2. Start Calendar and open the Skype for Business meeting invite, which has "Skype Meeting" text displayed. You see meeting event details screen.
3. Scroll down, you see two links:
--> Join Skype Meeting<https://meet.lync.com/abc/yyy/zzz> Trouble Joining? Try Skype Web App<https://meet.lync.com/abc/yyy/zzz?sl=1>
4. If you don't see the link, tap on "Show All Notes". You see the Join Skype Meeting link. The URL may have a different format like: https://meet.abc.com/yyy/zzz, where "abc" is the organization name.
5. Tap on the first link "Join Skype Meeting". You see a Skype for Business page with a prompt to open "Business".
6. Tap on Open. You see the Skype for Business screen with "Sign In" and "Join Meeting" options.
7. Tap on "Join Meeting". Skype asks for your name.
8. Enter your name. You will be connected to the meeting lobby,
9. Wait for the meeting organizer to admit you into the meeting.
The picture below shows you how to join "Skype for Business" meeting without "Skype for Business" account organization on iPhone:
2017-09-01, 352👍, 0💬
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web...
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show in PowerPoint? I have created a macro t...
What Is DUALphone for Skype? DUALphone is a cordless Skype phone that operates without the use of a ...
How to use my iPhone and iPad to set up and manage Chromecast device on my TV? I have a Chromecast d...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...