Adding Diagrams on PowerPoint Slides
How to draw a diagram on a PowerPoint slide?
You can easily draw a diagram on any PowerPoint slide in 5 steps.
1. Open the slide that you want to add the picture on.
2. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
3. Click the Shapes icon. You see a long list of different types of drawing shapes.
4. Select the drawing shape. Then press and drag the mouse on the slide. The drawing shape will be added.
5. Repeat the last step to finish the diagram.
2017-06-23, 2834👍, 0💬
How to join a team in Microsoft Teams? My manager told me we are using Microsoft Teams service. In o...
How to create a new PowerPoint presentation from a PowerPoint template? I have a PowerPoint template...
How to convert slide files created with older versions of PowerPoint to the current PowerPoint? I ha...
How to start and stop FileZilla Server service? I have FileZilla installed on my Windows computer. Y...
What is a slide master in PowerPoint? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you c...