Web Design (44)
Adding Diagrams on PowerPoint Slides
How to draw a diagram on a PowerPoint slide?
You can easily draw a diagram on any PowerPoint slide in 5 steps.
1. Open the slide that you want to add the picture on.
2. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
3. Click the Shapes icon. You see a long list of different types of drawing shapes.
4. Select the drawing shape. Then press and drag the mouse on the slide. The drawing shape will be added.
5. Repeat the last step to finish the diagram.
⇒ Apply Changes to Multiple Shapes on PowerPoint
⇐ Adding Tables to PowerPoint Slides
⇑ Adding Contents to PowerPoint Slides
2017-06-23, 3202👍, 0💬
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you followed our "Download Mozilla Firefox 2.0" tutorial, you...
How to Login to Microsoft Teams desktop version on my Windows computer? If you have Microsoft Teams ...
What is "OneNote Notes about Word Documents" add-in in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote...
How to convert slide files created with older versions of PowerPoint to the current PowerPoint? I ha...