Adding Slide Numbers and Copyright in Footer in PowerPoint
How to add slide numbers and copyright in the footer area?
You can add slide numbers, copyright text and other information in the footer area in 5 steps:
1. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
2. Click the Text group. You see the Text group menu showing up.
3. Click the Header & Footer. You see the Header and Footer box showing up.
4. On the Slide tab, check the "Slide number" checkbox and the "Footer" checkbox. Then enter "(c) fyicenter.com" in the Footer text box.
5. Click "Apply to All". The slide number and the copyright text will be added in the footer area to all slides.
By the way, a better way to add slide numbers and copyright text is to add them to the layouts in the slide master.
2017-10-16, 4062🔥, 0💬
"Muss i denn" is a German folk song in the Swabian German dialect. The present form dates back to 18...
What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft cloud service that combines workplace chat, ...
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same ...
How to update TOC (Table Of Content) for a FrameMaker book? I have make changes in some chapters. Yo...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...