Adding Slide Numbers and Copyright in Footer in PowerPoint
How to add slide numbers and copyright in the footer area?
You can add slide numbers, copyright text and other information in the footer area in 5 steps:
1. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
2. Click the Text group. You see the Text group menu showing up.
3. Click the Header & Footer. You see the Header and Footer box showing up.
4. On the Slide tab, check the "Slide number" checkbox and the "Footer" checkbox. Then enter "(c) fyicenter.com" in the Footer text box.
5. Click "Apply to All". The slide number and the copyright text will be added in the footer area to all slides.
By the way, a better way to add slide numbers and copyright text is to add them to the layouts in the slide master.
2017-10-16, 421👍, 0💬
What do those Fitbit icons mean? Here is a list of icons used by Fitbit devices and website: (Runnin...
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show in PowerPoint? I have created a macro t...
Is Tahoma font supported on iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices? The answer is no. Tahoma font is n...
What is the best font families to use in Web pages? The best font families to use in your Websites a...
What Is commons-io-2.4.jar? commons-io-2.4.jar is the JAR file for Commons ID 2.4, which is a librar...