Adding Slide Numbers and Copyright in Footer in PowerPoint
How to add slide numbers and copyright in the footer area?
You can add slide numbers, copyright text and other information in the footer area in 5 steps:
1. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
2. Click the Text group. You see the Text group menu showing up.
3. Click the Header & Footer. You see the Header and Footer box showing up.
4. On the Slide tab, check the "Slide number" checkbox and the "Footer" checkbox. Then enter "(c) fyicenter.com" in the Footer text box.
5. Click "Apply to All". The slide number and the copyright text will be added in the footer area to all slides.
By the way, a better way to add slide numbers and copyright text is to add them to the layouts in the slide master.
2017-10-16, 463👍, 0💬
Why I getting the "Error! No text of specified style in document." in Microsoft Word? You are gettin...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
What is "Send to Bluetooth" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "Send to Bluetooth" is a COM Add...
What is "Microsoft Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing" COM Add-in in Outlook 2...
How to create a new WeChat account with my Facebook account? Creating a new WeChat account with a Fa...