Adding Slide Numbers and Copyright in Footer in PowerPoint
How to add slide numbers and copyright in the footer area?
You can add slide numbers, copyright text and other information in the footer area in 5 steps:
1. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
2. Click the Text group. You see the Text group menu showing up.
3. Click the Header & Footer. You see the Header and Footer box showing up.
4. On the Slide tab, check the "Slide number" checkbox and the "Footer" checkbox. Then enter "(c) fyicenter.com" in the Footer text box.
5. Click "Apply to All". The slide number and the copyright text will be added in the footer area to all slides.
By the way, a better way to add slide numbers and copyright text is to add them to the layouts in the slide master.
2017-10-16, 1434👍, 0💬
How to fix the Microphone Permissions error with making a call with Messenger in iPhone? If your Mic...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Outlook? I want to know how to know...
How to edit Mozilla Firefox configuration file? Mozilla Firefox has a configuration file that contro...
Why I am getting the "Opening ChromeSetup.exe" dialog box when trying to install Google Chrome 31 on...