Web Design (44)
Adding Slide Numbers and Copyright in Footer in PowerPoint
How to add slide numbers and copyright in the footer area?
You can add slide numbers, copyright text and other information in the footer area in 5 steps:
1. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
2. Click the Text group. You see the Text group menu showing up.
3. Click the Header & Footer. You see the Header and Footer box showing up.
4. On the Slide tab, check the "Slide number" checkbox and the "Footer" checkbox. Then enter "(c) fyicenter.com" in the Footer text box.
5. Click "Apply to All". The slide number and the copyright text will be added in the footer area to all slides.
By the way, a better way to add slide numbers and copyright text is to add them to the layouts in the slide master.
⇒ Changing the Background Color Style in PowerPoint
⇐ Adding SmartArt on PowerPoint Slides
⇑ Adding Contents to PowerPoint Slides
2017-10-16, 2368👍, 0💬
What is a slide master in PowerPoint? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you c...
How to add a new slide master in PowerPoint? I have 2 slide masters in the current template. They co...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...
How to download Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 2.0, you can follow this tut...
Why I getting the "Error! No text of specified style in document." in Microsoft Word? You are gettin...