Adding Slide Numbers and Copyright in Footer in PowerPoint
How to add slide numbers and copyright in the footer area?
You can add slide numbers, copyright text and other information in the footer area in 5 steps:
1. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
2. Click the Text group. You see the Text group menu showing up.
3. Click the Header & Footer. You see the Header and Footer box showing up.
4. On the Slide tab, check the "Slide number" checkbox and the "Footer" checkbox. Then enter "(c) fyicenter.com" in the Footer text box.
5. Click "Apply to All". The slide number and the copyright text will be added in the footer area to all slides.
By the way, a better way to add slide numbers and copyright text is to add them to the layouts in the slide master.
2017-10-16, 301👍, 0💬
What is the best font families to use in Web pages? The best font families to use in your Websites a...
What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft cloud service that combines workplace chat, ...
What is Microsoft Office 365? Office 365 is a cloud service offered by Microsoft that provide produc...
How to run Fitbit Connect for the first time and create a new account on Fitbit server? I have Fitbi...
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...