Web Design (44)
Adding New Slide Masters in PowerPoint
How to add a new slide master in PowerPoint? I have 2 slide masters in the current template. They contain slide layouts good enough to create normal slide presentations. If I want to create some new slide layouts for my photo presentations, can I put my new slide layouts in a new slide master?
Yes, you can easily create a new slide master and store all your new slide layouts in the new slide master in 4 steps:
Here is how to see all slide masters in the current template:
1. Click the View tab. You see the View tab menu showing up.
2. Click the Slide Master icon in the Presentation Views group. PowerPoint changes the presentation editing view to slide master editing view.
3. Click Insert Slide Master icon in the Edit Master menu group. A new slide master will be added as the last slide master in the left pane.
4. Review and modify default slide layouts added automatically to the new slide master.
5. Click the Close Master View icon in the Close menu group. PowerPoint saves the new slide master with its layouts and changes to the presentation editing view.
⇒ What Is a Layout in PoewerPoint
⇐ What Is a Slide Master in PowerPoint
⇑ PowerPoint Slid Master, Layout and Template
2021-02-01, 5232👍, 1💬
How to download Mozilla Firefox 50.1? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 50.1, you can follow this t...
How to add a new layout to the slide master in PowerPoint? In my PowerPoint presentation, I need to ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Microsoft Office 365? Here is a collection...
What is Microsoft Office 365? Office 365 is a cloud service offered by Microsoft that provide produc...
How to resume file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I have unfinished file transfer entries in the ...