Uninstall Skype Meetings App on Windows
How to Uninstall Skype Meetings App on Windows? I don't need it anymore.
You can following this tutorial to uninstall "Skype Meetings App".
1. Close "Skype Meetings App" windows.
2. Close all web browsers, Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc.
3. Go to "Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features". You see a list of installed programs.
4. Select "Skype Meetings App" and click "Uninstall". You see the uninstallation confirmation message.
5. Click "Yes" to start the uninstallation process.
6. Wait for the installation to finish.
7. Remove the "C:\Users\fyicenter\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkypeForBusinessPlugin", if you don't want to keep any old logging information.
2018-02-08, 1364👍, 0💬
How to download and install SoapUI on Windows systems? Here are the steps to download and install So...
How to run Fitbit Connect for the first time and create a new account on Fitbit server? I have Fitbi...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Outlook? I want to know how to know...
What is a PowerPoint Template (.potx) File? What is the difference between .potx and .pptx files? A ...
How to create a new PowerPoint Template? I have created a slide master and some useful slide layouts...