Uninstall Skype Meetings App on Windows
How to Uninstall Skype Meetings App on Windows? I don't need it anymore.
You can following this tutorial to uninstall "Skype Meetings App".
1. Close "Skype Meetings App" windows.
2. Close all web browsers, Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc.
3. Go to "Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features". You see a list of installed programs.
4. Select "Skype Meetings App" and click "Uninstall". You see the uninstallation confirmation message.
5. Click "Yes" to start the uninstallation process.
6. Wait for the installation to finish.
7. Remove the "C:\Users\fyicenter\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkypeForBusinessPlugin", if you don't want to keep any old logging information.
2018-02-08, 3726👍, 0💬
What do those Fitbit icons mean? Over the years, Fitbit has used a number of icons on their wearable...
How to troubleshoot Fitbit device sync issue? My Fitbit device is connected to my Windows computer, ...
How to join a team in Microsoft Teams? My manager told me we are using Microsoft Teams service. In o...
Why I getting the "Error! No text of specified style in document." in Microsoft Word? You are gettin...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...