Uninstall Skype Meetings App on Windows
How to Uninstall Skype Meetings App on Windows? I don't need it anymore.
You can following this tutorial to uninstall "Skype Meetings App".
1. Close "Skype Meetings App" windows.
2. Close all web browsers, Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc.
3. Go to "Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features". You see a list of installed programs.
4. Select "Skype Meetings App" and click "Uninstall". You see the uninstallation confirmation message.
5. Click "Yes" to start the uninstallation process.
6. Wait for the installation to finish.
7. Remove the "C:\Users\fyicenter\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkypeForBusinessPlugin", if you don't want to keep any old logging information.
2018-02-08, 303👍, 0💬
How to make my presentation beautiful by applying a built-in theme provided by Office PowerPoint 200...
How to take screenshot on my Galaxy Tab device? 1. Display the screen that you want to take a screen...
What is a slide master in PowerPoint? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you c...
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show in PowerPoint? I have created a macro t...
How to stop users to use direct formatting in Microsoft Word? I created a style template and I don't...