Uninstall Skype Meetings App on Windows
How to Uninstall Skype Meetings App on Windows? I don't need it anymore.
You can following this tutorial to uninstall "Skype Meetings App".
1. Close "Skype Meetings App" windows.
2. Close all web browsers, Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc.
3. Go to "Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features". You see a list of installed programs.
4. Select "Skype Meetings App" and click "Uninstall". You see the uninstallation confirmation message.
5. Click "Yes" to start the uninstallation process.
6. Wait for the installation to finish.
7. Remove the "C:\Users\fyicenter\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkypeForBusinessPlugin", if you don't want to keep any old logging information.
2018-02-08, 255👍, 0💬
How to stop users to use direct formatting in Microsoft Word? I created a style template and I don't...
What do those Fitbit icons mean? Here is a list of icons used by Fitbit devices and website: (Runnin...
What is TestReail? TestRail is a comprehensive web-based test case management software to efficientl...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions in general understanding of Microsoft Office 365...
Why I am getting the "run or save ChromeSetup.exe" pop up box when trying to install Google Chrome 3...