Uninstall Skype Meetings App on Windows
How to Uninstall Skype Meetings App on Windows? I don't need it anymore.
You can following this tutorial to uninstall "Skype Meetings App".
1. Close "Skype Meetings App" windows.
2. Close all web browsers, Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc.
3. Go to "Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features". You see a list of installed programs.
4. Select "Skype Meetings App" and click "Uninstall". You see the uninstallation confirmation message.
5. Click "Yes" to start the uninstallation process.
6. Wait for the installation to finish.
7. Remove the "C:\Users\fyicenter\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkypeForBusinessPlugin", if you don't want to keep any old logging information.
2018-02-08, 361👍, 0💬
How to run Fitbit Connect for the first time and create a new account on Fitbit server? I have Fitbi...
Is Tahoma font supported on iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices? The answer is no. Tahoma font is n...
What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft cloud service that combines workplace chat, ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions in general understanding of Microsoft Office 365...
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...