Adding Pictures to PowerPoint Slides
How to add a picture to a PowerPoint slide? I have a very nice picture I took from a meeting. Can I add the picture to a slide in my PowerPoint presentation?
Yes, you can easily add a picture to any PowerPoint slide in 5 steps.
1. Open the slide that you want to add the picture on.
2. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
3. Click the Picture icon in the Illustrations group. You see the Insert Picture box showing up.
4. Find and select the picture file. Then click the Insert button. The picture from the picture file will be inserted to the slide.
5. Drag the picture to resize and relocate the picture to where you want it.
2017-08-13, 3608👍, 0💬
What is a slide master in PowerPoint? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you c...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Google Chrome? I want to know how to install ...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...