Web Design (44)
Adding Pictures to PowerPoint Slides
How to add a picture to a PowerPoint slide? I have a very nice picture I took from a meeting. Can I add the picture to a slide in my PowerPoint presentation?
Yes, you can easily add a picture to any PowerPoint slide in 5 steps.
1. Open the slide that you want to add the picture on.
2. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
3. Click the Picture icon in the Illustrations group. You see the Insert Picture box showing up.
4. Find and select the picture file. Then click the Insert button. The picture from the picture file will be inserted to the slide.
5. Drag the picture to resize and relocate the picture to where you want it.
⇒ Adding Tables to PowerPoint Slides
⇐ Turning On or Off Comments on PowerPoint Presentation Slides
⇑ Adding Contents to PowerPoint Slides
2017-08-13, 3817👍, 0💬
How to add a new layout to the slide master in PowerPoint? In my PowerPoint presentation, I need to ...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable...
What are different versions of Microsoft PowerPoint? As of 2016, Microsoft PowerPoint has been relea...
How to apply a character style in Microsoft Word? I want to emphasize few words in a paragraph. Appl...
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...