Adding Tables to PowerPoint Slides
How to add a table to a PowerPoint slide?
You can easily add a table to any PowerPoint slide in 5 steps.
1. Open the slide that you want to add the picture on.
2. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
3. Click the Picture icon in the Illustrations group. You see the Insert Table menu showing up.
4. Select the right number of rows and columns. A blank table will be inserted to the slide.
5. Enter information each cell of the table.
2017-06-23, 2406👍, 0💬
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft cloud service that combines workplace chat, ...
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable...