Adding SmartArt on PowerPoint Slides
How to add a SmartArt on a PowerPoint slide? I want to show the growth of my sales revenue.
You can easily add a chart on any PowerPoint slide in 5 steps.
1. Open the slide that you want to add the picture on.
2. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
3. Click the SmartArt icon. You see the "Choose a SmartArt Graphics" dialog box showing up with different style groups listed:
All - All styles List - Styles to build a nice list Process - Styles to show a sequential process Cycle - Styles to show a repeating lifecycle Hierarchy - Styles to show an hierarchy structure Relationship - Style to show relationships Matrix - Styles to show matrix of elements Pyramid - Styles to show pyramid relations Picture - Styles to organize pictures Office.com - Styles provided by office.com
4. Select the "Cycle" style group and click "Continuous Cycle" style. Then click "OK". You see a sample SmartArt diagram added to your slide.
5. Enter text content and modify the diagram as needed.
See the picture below:
2017-10-16, 270👍, 0💬
Can I sync my Fitbit device with more than one phone or computer? You can sync your tracker with any...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same ...
How to Login to Microsoft Teams desktop version on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams ...