Adding SmartArt on PowerPoint Slides
How to add a SmartArt on a PowerPoint slide? I want to show the growth of my sales revenue.
You can easily add a chart on any PowerPoint slide in 5 steps.
1. Open the slide that you want to add the picture on.
2. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
3. Click the SmartArt icon. You see the "Choose a SmartArt Graphics" dialog box showing up with different style groups listed:
All - All styles List - Styles to build a nice list Process - Styles to show a sequential process Cycle - Styles to show a repeating lifecycle Hierarchy - Styles to show an hierarchy structure Relationship - Style to show relationships Matrix - Styles to show matrix of elements Pyramid - Styles to show pyramid relations Picture - Styles to organize pictures Office.com - Styles provided by office.com
4. Select the "Cycle" style group and click "Continuous Cycle" style. Then click "OK". You see a sample SmartArt diagram added to your slide.
5. Enter text content and modify the diagram as needed.
See the picture below:
2017-10-16, 482👍, 0💬
What is "Send to Bluetooth" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "Send to Bluetooth" is a COM Add...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my Android phone? On your And...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...
How to create a new WeChat account with my Facebook account? Creating a new WeChat account with a Fa...
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...