Adding SmartArt on PowerPoint Slides
How to add a SmartArt on a PowerPoint slide? I want to show the growth of my sales revenue.
You can easily add a chart on any PowerPoint slide in 5 steps.
1. Open the slide that you want to add the picture on.
2. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
3. Click the SmartArt icon. You see the "Choose a SmartArt Graphics" dialog box showing up with different style groups listed:
All - All styles List - Styles to build a nice list Process - Styles to show a sequential process Cycle - Styles to show a repeating lifecycle Hierarchy - Styles to show an hierarchy structure Relationship - Style to show relationships Matrix - Styles to show matrix of elements Pyramid - Styles to show pyramid relations Picture - Styles to organize pictures Office.com - Styles provided by office.com
4. Select the "Cycle" style group and click "Continuous Cycle" style. Then click "OK". You see a sample SmartArt diagram added to your slide.
5. Enter text content and modify the diagram as needed.
See the picture below:
2017-10-16, 856👍, 0💬
What is "Microsoft Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing" COM Add-in in Outlook 2...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on FTP (File Transfer Protocol and related tools...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
What is "Microsoft SharePoint Server Colleague Import Add-in" COM Add-in in Outlook 2013? Should I d...