Adding SmartArt on PowerPoint Slides
How to add a SmartArt on a PowerPoint slide? I want to show the growth of my sales revenue.
You can easily add a chart on any PowerPoint slide in 5 steps.
1. Open the slide that you want to add the picture on.
2. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
3. Click the SmartArt icon. You see the "Choose a SmartArt Graphics" dialog box showing up with different style groups listed:
All - All styles List - Styles to build a nice list Process - Styles to show a sequential process Cycle - Styles to show a repeating lifecycle Hierarchy - Styles to show an hierarchy structure Relationship - Style to show relationships Matrix - Styles to show matrix of elements Pyramid - Styles to show pyramid relations Picture - Styles to organize pictures Office.com - Styles provided by office.com
4. Select the "Cycle" style group and click "Continuous Cycle" style. Then click "OK". You see a sample SmartArt diagram added to your slide.
5. Enter text content and modify the diagram as needed.
See the picture below:
2017-10-16, 428👍, 0💬
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft cloud service that combines workplace chat, ...
How to create a new WeChat account with my Facebook account? Creating a new WeChat account with a Fa...
How to download and install SoapUI on Windows systems? Here are the steps to download and install So...
Where does Mozilla Firefox 2 store download files? When you download files from Websites, Mozilla Fi...