Web Design (44)
Adding SmartArt on PowerPoint Slides
How to add a SmartArt on a PowerPoint slide? I want to show the growth of my sales revenue.
You can easily add a chart on any PowerPoint slide in 5 steps.
1. Open the slide that you want to add the picture on.
2. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
3. Click the SmartArt icon. You see the "Choose a SmartArt Graphics" dialog box showing up with different style groups listed:
All - All styles List - Styles to build a nice list Process - Styles to show a sequential process Cycle - Styles to show a repeating lifecycle Hierarchy - Styles to show an hierarchy structure Relationship - Style to show relationships Matrix - Styles to show matrix of elements Pyramid - Styles to show pyramid relations Picture - Styles to organize pictures Office.com - Styles provided by office.com
4. Select the "Cycle" style group and click "Continuous Cycle" style. Then click "OK". You see a sample SmartArt diagram added to your slide.
5. Enter text content and modify the diagram as needed. See the picture below:
⇒ Adding Slide Numbers and Copyright in Footer in PowerPoint
⇐ Adding Charts on PowerPoint Slides
⇑ Adding Contents to PowerPoint Slides
2017-10-16, 1732👍, 0💬
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
What are Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons? Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...
How to make my presentation beautiful by applying a built-in theme provided by Office PowerPoint 200...