Adding SmartArt on PowerPoint Slides
How to add a SmartArt on a PowerPoint slide? I want to show the growth of my sales revenue.
You can easily add a chart on any PowerPoint slide in 5 steps.
1. Open the slide that you want to add the picture on.
2. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
3. Click the SmartArt icon. You see the "Choose a SmartArt Graphics" dialog box showing up with different style groups listed:
All - All styles List - Styles to build a nice list Process - Styles to show a sequential process Cycle - Styles to show a repeating lifecycle Hierarchy - Styles to show an hierarchy structure Relationship - Style to show relationships Matrix - Styles to show matrix of elements Pyramid - Styles to show pyramid relations Picture - Styles to organize pictures Office.com - Styles provided by office.com
4. Select the "Cycle" style group and click "Continuous Cycle" style. Then click "OK". You see a sample SmartArt diagram added to your slide.
5. Enter text content and modify the diagram as needed. See the picture below:
2017-10-16, 1911👍, 0💬
How headers and footers are repeated in Microsoft Word? Why I see some headers and footers are repea...
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
How to access the help menu items on Mozilla Firefox 50.1? I want to use the "About Firefox" menu it...
What is "Microsoft SharePoint Server Colleague Import Add-in" COM Add-in in Outlook 2013? Should I d...
Why I getting the "Error! No text of specified style in document." in Microsoft Word? You are gettin...