Add or Change Footer on a Layout in PowerPoint
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same look and feel.
Yes, you can easily add or change the footer on a layout in a slide master in 6 steps:
1. Click the View tab. You see the View tab menu showing up.
2. Click the Slide Master icon in the Master Views group. PowerPoint changes the presentation editing view to slide master editing view.
3. Select the layout you want to change.
4. Check the "Footer" checkbox in the "Master Layouts" icon group. The default footer line will be added to the layout with 3 parts: current date, footer text, and slide number.
5. Remove or edit different parts of the footer, until you are happy with the look and feel.
6. Go back to the normal view.
Now all slides based this layout will have the new look and feel on the footer.
Note that you need change the footer on other layouts too to ensure slides based on other layouts to have the same look and feel on their footers.
See the picture below:
2017-07-30, 1161👍, 2💬
How to take screenshot on my Galaxy Tab device? 1. Display the screen that you want to take a screen...
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same ...
Where are Microsoft Teams files located on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams desktop ...
How to cast YouTube from my iPhone to TV with Chromecast? I have a Chromecast device connected to th...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable...