Add or Change Footer on a Layout in PowerPoint
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same look and feel.
Yes, you can easily add or change the footer on a layout in a slide master in 6 steps:
1. Click the View tab. You see the View tab menu showing up.
2. Click the Slide Master icon in the Master Views group. PowerPoint changes the presentation editing view to slide master editing view.
3. Select the layout you want to change.
4. Check the "Footer" checkbox in the "Master Layouts" icon group. The default footer line will be added to the layout with 3 parts: current date, footer text, and slide number.
5. Remove or edit different parts of the footer, until you are happy with the look and feel.
6. Go back to the normal view.
Now all slides based this layout will have the new look and feel on the footer.
Note that you need change the footer on other layouts too to ensure slides based on other layouts to have the same look and feel on their footers.
See the picture below:
2017-07-30, 765👍, 2💬
How to calculate the MD5 hash of a string in PHP? You can use the following md5() function to calcul...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
How to download Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 2.0, you can follow this tut...
How to unzip a Word Document .docx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .docx file is reall...
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...