Add or Change Footer on a Layout in PowerPoint
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same look and feel.
Yes, you can easily add or change the footer on a layout in a slide master in 6 steps:
1. Click the View tab. You see the View tab menu showing up.
2. Click the Slide Master icon in the Master Views group. PowerPoint changes the presentation editing view to slide master editing view.
3. Select the layout you want to change.
4. Check the "Footer" checkbox in the "Master Layouts" icon group. The default footer line will be added to the layout with 3 parts: current date, footer text, and slide number.
5. Remove or edit different parts of the footer, until you are happy with the look and feel.
6. Go back to the normal view.
Now all slides based this layout will have the new look and feel on the footer.
Note that you need change the footer on other layouts too to ensure slides based on other layouts to have the same look and feel on their footers.
See the picture below:
2017-07-30, 3145👍, 2💬
What are URL:sfb and URL:lync15 Protocols? URL:sfb and URL:lync15 protocols are special network prot...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Teams? Here is a list of frequently...
What are Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons? Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...
Where are Microsoft Teams files located on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams desktop ...
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...