Web Design (44)
Assign Audio Conferencing License to User
How to assign Audio Conferencing license to specific uses in your organizationn?
After you have purchased the Audio Conferencing license for your region, you need to assign it the user who needs to organize meeting with the audio dial-in option.
1. Go to Micrsoft 365 Admin Center.
2. Click "Billing > Licenses". You see a list of licenses including the "Audio Conferencing for ..." license.
2. Click "Audio Conferencing for ..." to open the license. You see a list of current users who are assigned with this license.
3. Click "+ Assign License" to an available seat to a new user.
4. Select an existing user and click "Unassign licenses" to return a seat back to the avaiable pool.
⇒ Microsoft Teams Meeting Audio Conference Bridges
⇐ Microsoft Audio Conferencing License
⇑ Microsoft Teams - Online Meetings
2022-04-13, 389👍, 0💬
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...
What are the steps to insert Dynamic Fields in Microsoft Word? I want to insert the chapter heading ...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word supports 2 Web page forma...
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...