Web Design (44)
Schedule Meetings on Teams Meeting
How to schedule meetings on Teams Meeting?
You can schedule meetings on given future times on Teams Meeting as shown below.
1. Sign in to Teams in a browser or the Teams app.
2. Open "Calendar" from Teams menu. You see your calendar.
3. Select a date and time on the calendar.
4. Click "New Meeting" near the top of the calendar. You see the meeting detail screen.
5. Enter meeting subject, participant's emails, and other informtion.
6. Click "Send". A meeting invite is sent to each participant as an email.
⇒ Meeting Invitation Email Sent by Teams
⇐ Share Screen on Teams Meeting
⇑ Microsoft Teams - Online Meetings
2021-11-25, 269👍, 0💬
What is "OneNote Linked Notes Add-in" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote Linked Notes ...
What are Control Connection and Data Connection used in FTP protocol? FTP protocol uses two independ...
How to see the key exchange process in an SFTP connection with FileZilla FTP Client? If you are conn...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Word? I want to know how to open PD...
What are Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons? Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...