Continuous Page Numbering in FrameMaker Book
How to make continuous page numbering in a FrameMaker book? I want to see the page number continues from one FrameMaker document to the next FrameMaker document.
You can follow this tutorial to make continuous page numbering in a FrameMaker book.
1. Open the FrameMaker book file, FM-Book-Example.book.
2. Double-click the FrameMaker document for the first chapter in the book panel on the left.
3. Click "Format > Document > Numbering" menu. You see the "Numbering Properties" screen.
4. Click on "Page" tab. And select "First Page #: 1". This makes the pages number of the book starting from 1 on the first chapter.
5. Click "Set" to set page numbering to start with 1 for chapter 1.
6. Repeate the process to set page numbering with "Continue "Numbering from Previous Page in Book" for chapter 2, 3 and so on.
7. Select the FrameMaker book in the book panel. And click "Edit > Update Book" menu to update page numbers.
You page numbers are running continuously across chapters now.
The picture below shows you how to use Continuous Page Numbering for a FrameMaker book:
2018-01-06, 291👍, 0💬
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my Android phone? On your And...
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...
What is TestReail? TestRail is a comprehensive web-based test case management software to efficientl...
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on FTP (File Transfer Protocol and related tools...