Web Design (44)
Mozilla Firefox 2.0 Add-on - FireFTP
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0 add-on: FireFTP?
FireFTP is a Mozilla Firefox 2 add-on that provides FTP client functions on Mozilla Firefox 2 browser. You can follow this tutorial to download and install FireFTP.
1. Run Mozilla Firefox 2.
2. Go to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox/addon/fireftp/.
3. Click the "Install now" button. The "Software Installation" dialog box shows up as in this picture:
4. Click the "Install Now" button. FireFTP will be installed in a few seconds.
5. Click the "Restart Firefox" button.
6. Go to menu Tools. You will see FireFTP listed in the menu.
⇒ Blocking Popups in Mozilla Firefox 2.0
⇐ What Are Add-ons for Mozilla Firefox 2.0
⇑ Install and Use Mozilla Firefox 2.0
2017-06-28, 12900👍, 0💬
What is Microsoft Office 365? Office 365 is a cloud service offered by Microsoft that provide produc...
What are the steps to insert Dynamic Fields in Microsoft Word? I want to insert the chapter heading ...
What are control codes used in Microsoft Word that can be used in the Find and Replace command? Here...
How can I create a Personal Folders File (.pst) to store messages, contacts and other types of Outlo...
How to download and install SoapUI on Windows systems? Here are the steps to download and install So...