Websites Sending Cookies to Mozilla Firefox 2.0
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0?
When you are visiting a Website, it sends cookies to Mozilla Firefox. If you want to know what cookies a Website is sending to your computer, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Mozilla Firefox 2 and visit http://www.google.com.
2. Click the Personalized Home link.
3. Go to menu Tools and select Options. The Options dialog box shows up.
4. Click Privacy tab. The privacy settings shows up as in the picture below:
5. Click "Show Cookies" button. The Cookies dialog box shows up with google.com listed in cookie site section.
6. Click on google.com in the site list and select cookie name "PREF". You see all details of this cookie received from www.google.com:
Name: PREF Content: ID=ae0d5ef45867f4d3:TM=1166285198:LM=1166295577... Domain: .google.com Path: / Send For: Any type fo connection Expires: Sunday, January 17, 2038 2:13:48 PM
You can also view other cookies from other Websites you have visited previously as shown in this picture:
2017-07-03, 9086👍, 0💬
How to draw a diagram on a PowerPoint slide? You can easily draw a diagram on any PowerPoint slide i...
What are "AutoCorrect Actions" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "AutoCorrect Actions" are add...
What is a PowerPoint Template (.potx) File? What is the difference between .potx and .pptx files? A ...
How to open a Web Archive (.mht or .mhtml) file correctly in Firefox browser? I converted a word doc...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? Here is a collection of fr...