Websites Sending Cookies to Mozilla Firefox 2.0
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0?
When you are visiting a Website, it sends cookies to Mozilla Firefox. If you want to know what cookies a Website is sending to your computer, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Mozilla Firefox 2 and visit http://www.google.com.
2. Click the Personalized Home link.
3. Go to menu Tools and select Options. The Options dialog box shows up.
4. Click Privacy tab. The privacy settings shows up as in the picture below:
5. Click "Show Cookies" button. The Cookies dialog box shows up with google.com listed in cookie site section.
6. Click on google.com in the site list and select cookie name "PREF". You see all details of this cookie received from www.google.com:
Name: PREF Content: ID=ae0d5ef45867f4d3:TM=1166285198:LM=1166295577... Domain: .google.com Path: / Send For: Any type fo connection Expires: Sunday, January 17, 2038 2:13:48 PM
You can also view other cookies from other Websites you have visited previously as shown in this picture:
2017-07-03, 379👍, 0💬
How to use MomoCast with Safari on iPhone and iPad to cast Website and video to Chromecast on TV? If...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
How to run Fitbit Connect for the first time and create a new account on Fitbit server? I have Fitbi...
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on FTP (File Transfer Protocol and related tools...