Websites Sending Cookies to Mozilla Firefox 2.0
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0?
When you are visiting a Website, it sends cookies to Mozilla Firefox. If you want to know what cookies a Website is sending to your computer, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Mozilla Firefox 2 and visit http://www.google.com.
2. Click the Personalized Home link.
3. Go to menu Tools and select Options. The Options dialog box shows up.
4. Click Privacy tab. The privacy settings shows up as in the picture below:
5. Click "Show Cookies" button. The Cookies dialog box shows up with google.com listed in cookie site section.
6. Click on google.com in the site list and select cookie name "PREF". You see all details of this cookie received from www.google.com:
Name: PREF Content: ID=ae0d5ef45867f4d3:TM=1166285198:LM=1166295577... Domain: .google.com Path: / Send For: Any type fo connection Expires: Sunday, January 17, 2038 2:13:48 PM
You can also view other cookies from other Websites you have visited previously as shown in this picture:
2017-07-03, 11772👍, 0💬
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0? When you are visiting a Webs...
How to unzip a PowerPoint .pptx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .pptx file is really a...
What is the port number used for the control connection in FileZilla Server? How to change control c...
How to fix the Microphone Permissions error with making a call with Messenger in iPhone? If your Mic...
Why the "dir" command hangs when using the FTP command-line tool on Windows? when you run the "dir" ...