Websites Sending Cookies to Mozilla Firefox 2.0
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0?
When you are visiting a Website, it sends cookies to Mozilla Firefox. If you want to know what cookies a Website is sending to your computer, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Mozilla Firefox 2 and visit http://www.google.com.
2. Click the Personalized Home link.
3. Go to menu Tools and select Options. The Options dialog box shows up.
4. Click Privacy tab. The privacy settings shows up as in the picture below:
5. Click "Show Cookies" button. The Cookies dialog box shows up with google.com listed in cookie site section.
6. Click on google.com in the site list and select cookie name "PREF". You see all details of this cookie received from www.google.com:
Name: PREF Content: ID=ae0d5ef45867f4d3:TM=1166285198:LM=1166295577... Domain: .google.com Path: / Send For: Any type fo connection Expires: Sunday, January 17, 2038 2:13:48 PM
You can also view other cookies from other Websites you have visited previously as shown in this picture:
2017-07-03, 11278👍, 0💬
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show in PowerPoint? I have created a macro t...
How to start and stop FileZilla Server service? I have FileZilla installed on my Windows computer. Y...
How to create a macro in Microsoft Word? I want to learn how to do things in my Word document with V...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Microsoft Office 365? Here is a collection...
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...