Websites Sending Cookies to Mozilla Firefox 2.0
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0?
When you are visiting a Website, it sends cookies to Mozilla Firefox. If you want to know what cookies a Website is sending to your computer, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Mozilla Firefox 2 and visit http://www.google.com.
2. Click the Personalized Home link.
3. Go to menu Tools and select Options. The Options dialog box shows up.
4. Click Privacy tab. The privacy settings shows up as in the picture below:
5. Click "Show Cookies" button. The Cookies dialog box shows up with google.com listed in cookie site section.
6. Click on google.com in the site list and select cookie name "PREF". You see all details of this cookie received from www.google.com:
Name: PREF Content: ID=ae0d5ef45867f4d3:TM=1166285198:LM=1166295577... Domain: .google.com Path: / Send For: Any type fo connection Expires: Sunday, January 17, 2038 2:13:48 PM
You can also view other cookies from other Websites you have visited previously as shown in this picture:
2017-07-03, 991👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on FTP (File Transfer Protocol and related tools...
How to join a team in Microsoft Teams? My manager told me we are using Microsoft Teams service. In o...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...
What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft cloud service that combines workplace chat, ...
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...