Download FrameMaker 2017 Release
How to download FrameMaker 2017 Release for my Windows computer? I want to try it.
You can follow this tutorial to download the trial version of FrameMaker 2017 Release on your Windows computer.
1. Go to Adobe FrameMaker Website.
2. Click on the down-arrow next to "ADOBE FRAMEMAKER 2017 RELEASE" new the top of the page. You see a menu showing up.
3. Click on the "Free Trial" button. You see download request form showing up.
4. Fill in the form and click the "Download" button at the bottom. I will ask to login with an Adobe ID.
5. Login with your Adobe ID. If you don't have one, click the "Create" link to get one.
6. Follow the instruction to download and install Akamai Download Manager, if you don't have it. You see the a Akamai Download Manager screen showing up.
7. Click download to start downloading. There are 2 files to download: FrameMaker_14_LREFDJ.7z (file 1 of 2) and FrameMaker_14_LREFDJ.7z (file 2 of 2)
8. Wait for the download to finish. It may take a long time, because the file size is 1.7 GB.
Follow the next tutorial to install FrameMaker 2017 Release.
The picture below shows you how to download FrameMaker 2017 for Windows:
2018-02-14, 529👍, 0💬
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...
What are URL:sfb and URL:lync15 Protocols? URL:sfb and URL:lync15 protocols are special network prot...
Why I getting the "Error! No text of specified style in document." in Microsoft Word? You are gettin...
How to configure Mozilla Firefox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...