Add Second Account to OneDrive for Windows
How to add another account to OneDrive for Windows? I have two OneDrive accounts, one for office work and one for personal use.
If you have OneDrive for Windows installed for one Account, you can follow this tutorial add another account.
1. Click the OneDrive icon in the taskbar. You see the OneDrive control screen.
2. Click the menu icon on the top right corner, and select "Settings". You see the settings screen.
3. Click "Account" tab. You see the current account information.
4. Click "Add an account" button. You see the account sign in screen.
5. Sign in to your second Microsoft account. It will create another local OneDrive folder and sync it with your second OneDrive storage.
After the second account is added, you see two OneDrive icons in the taskbar.
The picture below shows you how to add another account to OneDrive for Windows:
2018-07-18, 439👍, 0💬
How to add a new slide master in PowerPoint? I have 2 slide masters in the current template. They co...
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on FTP (File Transfer Protocol and related tools...
What do those Fitbit icons mean? Here is a list of icons used by Fitbit devices and website: (Runnin...
How to unzip a PowerPoint .pptx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .pptx file is really a...