Add Second Account to OneDrive for Windows
How to add another account to OneDrive for Windows? I have two OneDrive accounts, one for office work and one for personal use.
If you have OneDrive for Windows installed for one Account, you can follow this tutorial add another account.
1. Click the OneDrive icon in the taskbar. You see the OneDrive control screen.
2. Click the menu icon on the top right corner, and select "Settings". You see the settings screen.
3. Click "Account" tab. You see the current account information.
4. Click "Add an account" button. You see the account sign in screen.
5. Sign in to your second Microsoft account. It will create another local OneDrive folder and sync it with your second OneDrive storage.
After the second account is added, you see two OneDrive icons in the taskbar.
The picture below shows you how to add another account to OneDrive for Windows:
2018-07-18, 314👍, 0💬
How to download Mozilla Firefox 50.1? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 50.1, you can follow this t...
How to create a macro in Microsoft Word? I want to learn how to do things in my Word document with V...
How to start to troubleshoot my Actiontec GT784WNV Modem? I am not able to access Internet. If you a...
How to unzip a Word Document .docx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .docx file is reall...
What are "AutoCorrect Actions" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "AutoCorrect Actions" are add...