Add Second Account to OneDrive for Windows
How to add another account to OneDrive for Windows? I have two OneDrive accounts, one for office work and one for personal use.
If you have OneDrive for Windows installed for one Account, you can follow this tutorial add another account.
1. Click the OneDrive icon in the taskbar. You see the OneDrive control screen.
2. Click the menu icon on the top right corner, and select "Settings". You see the settings screen.
3. Click "Account" tab. You see the current account information.
4. Click "Add an account" button. You see the account sign in screen.
5. Sign in to your second Microsoft account. It will create another local OneDrive folder and sync it with your second OneDrive storage.
After the second account is added, you see two OneDrive icons in the taskbar.
The picture below shows you how to add another account to OneDrive for Windows:
2018-07-18, 184👍, 0💬
How to unzip a Word Document .docx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .docx file is reall...
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable...
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...