Add Second Account to OneDrive for Windows
How to add another account to OneDrive for Windows? I have two OneDrive accounts, one for office work and one for personal use.
If you have OneDrive for Windows installed for one Account, you can follow this tutorial add another account.
1. Click the OneDrive icon in the taskbar. You see the OneDrive control screen.
2. Click the menu icon on the top right corner, and select "Settings". You see the settings screen.
3. Click "Account" tab. You see the current account information.
4. Click "Add an account" button. You see the account sign in screen.
5. Sign in to your second Microsoft account. It will create another local OneDrive folder and sync it with your second OneDrive storage.
After the second account is added, you see two OneDrive icons in the taskbar.
The picture below shows you how to add another account to OneDrive for Windows:
2018-07-18, 130👍, 0💬
How to create a new WeChat account without phone number? I want to use WeChat, but I don't have a ce...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Word? I want to know how to open PD...
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show in PowerPoint? I have created a macro t...
How to use my iPhone and iPad to set up and manage Chromecast device on my TV? I have a Chromecast d...