Download and Install OneDrive for Windows
How to download and install OneDrive for Windows?
You can follow this tutorial to download and install OneDrive for Windows.
1. Go to OneDrive for Windows download website.
2. Click "Download" to download the "OneDriveSetup.exe" file and save it in \fyicenter folder.
3. Double-click on \fyicenter\OneDriveSetup.exe to start the installation process. You see the set up screen after the installation.
4. Enter your Microsoft account name and password. You see a default OneDrive folder setting of \users\fyicenter\OneDrive.
5. Take the default setting and click "Next" to finish the setup.
The picture below shows you how to download and install OneDrive for Windows:
2018-07-18, 619👍, 0💬
How to start to troubleshoot my Actiontec GT784WNV Modem? I am not able to access Internet. If you a...
What are Mimehandler and Plugin Processes of the Google Chrome program on Windows? Mimehandler and P...
How to add ActiveX controls, like text command button, text box, check box, etc., to Presentation sl...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
How to edit Mozilla Firefox configuration file? Mozilla Firefox has a configuration file that contro...