Download and Install OneDrive for Windows
How to download and install OneDrive for Windows?
You can follow this tutorial to download and install OneDrive for Windows.
1. Go to OneDrive for Windows download website.
2. Click "Download" to download the "OneDriveSetup.exe" file and save it in \fyicenter folder.
3. Double-click on \fyicenter\OneDriveSetup.exe to start the installation process. You see the set up screen after the installation.
4. Enter your Microsoft account name and password. You see a default OneDrive folder setting of \users\fyicenter\OneDrive.
5. Take the default setting and click "Next" to finish the setup.
The picture below shows you how to download and install OneDrive for Windows:
2018-07-18, 266👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...
Is Tahoma font supported on iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices? The answer is no. Tahoma font is n...
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...