Download and Install OneDrive for Windows
How to download and install OneDrive for Windows?
You can follow this tutorial to download and install OneDrive for Windows.
1. Go to OneDrive for Windows download website.
2. Click "Download" to download the "OneDriveSetup.exe" file and save it in \fyicenter folder.
3. Double-click on \fyicenter\OneDriveSetup.exe to start the installation process. You see the set up screen after the installation.
4. Enter your Microsoft account name and password. You see a default OneDrive folder setting of \users\fyicenter\OneDrive.
5. Take the default setting and click "Next" to finish the setup.
The picture below shows you how to download and install OneDrive for Windows:
2018-07-18, 143👍, 0💬
What are built-in styles in Microsoft Word? Microsoft Word come with over 100 built-in styles that c...
Where does Mozilla Firefox 2 store download files? When you download files from Websites, Mozilla Fi...
Is Tahoma font supported on iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices? The answer is no. Tahoma font is n...
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0? When you are visiting a Webs...
How to create a new WeChat account without phone number? I want to use WeChat, but I don't have a ce...