Download and Install OneDrive for Windows
How to download and install OneDrive for Windows?
You can follow this tutorial to download and install OneDrive for Windows.
1. Go to OneDrive for Windows download website.
2. Click "Download" to download the "OneDriveSetup.exe" file and save it in \fyicenter folder.
3. Double-click on \fyicenter\OneDriveSetup.exe to start the installation process. You see the set up screen after the installation.
4. Enter your Microsoft account name and password. You see a default OneDrive folder setting of \users\fyicenter\OneDrive.
5. Take the default setting and click "Next" to finish the setup.
The picture below shows you how to download and install OneDrive for Windows:
2018-07-18, 238👍, 0💬
What are Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons? Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word supports 2 Web page forma...
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Google Chrome? I want to know how to install ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions in general understanding of Microsoft Office 365...