Download and Install OneDrive for Windows
How to download and install OneDrive for Windows?
You can follow this tutorial to download and install OneDrive for Windows.
1. Go to OneDrive for Windows download website.
2. Click "Download" to download the "OneDriveSetup.exe" file and save it in \fyicenter folder.
3. Double-click on \fyicenter\OneDriveSetup.exe to start the installation process. You see the set up screen after the installation.
4. Enter your Microsoft account name and password. You see a default OneDrive folder setting of \users\fyicenter\OneDrive.
5. Take the default setting and click "Next" to finish the setup.
The picture below shows you how to download and install OneDrive for Windows:
2018-07-18, 313👍, 0💬
What are URL:sfb and URL:lync15 Protocols? URL:sfb and URL:lync15 protocols are special network prot...
How to configure Mozilla Firefox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my Android phone? On your And...
How to download Mozilla Firefox 50.1? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 50.1, you can follow this t...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Word? I want to know how to open PD...