Share Files from Microsoft OneDrive
How to share files from Microsoft OneDrive with my friends?
You can follow this tutorial to share files and folders from Microsoft OneDrive with your friends.
1. Move mouse over the file or folder you want to download.
2. Click the corner circle to select the file or folder.
3. Click "Share" from the top menu. You see the sharing options.
4. Uncheck "Allow editing" to preventing your friends changing the shared file.
5. Click "Email" to send an email with the shared file link to your friends.
6. Or click "Get a link" to copy the shared file link and give it to your friends in other ways.
The shared file link looks like: https://1drv.ms/w/s!6D47FDEF3D7481_6D47FDED65E8.
The picture below shows you how to share files and
folders from Microsoft OneDrive with your friends.
2018-06-27, 206👍, 0💬
How to download and install PdfMerger on Windows? I heard it's a nice tool split and merger PDF file...
What Is card game FreeCell? FreeCell is a card solitaire game played with a single deck. The key to ...
How can save a YouTube video to my local computer as video or audio file? I like to replay to watch ...
How to install Fitbit Bluetooth Dongle on my Windows computer? Fitbit device comes with a Bluetooth ...
What is a slide master in PowerPoint? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you c...