Share Files from Microsoft OneDrive
How to share files from Microsoft OneDrive with my friends?
You can follow this tutorial to share files and folders from Microsoft OneDrive with your friends.
1. Move mouse over the file or folder you want to download.
2. Click the corner circle to select the file or folder.
3. Click "Share" from the top menu. You see the sharing options.
4. Uncheck "Allow editing" to preventing your friends changing the shared file.
5. Click "Email" to send an email with the shared file link to your friends.
6. Or click "Get a link" to copy the shared file link and give it to your friends in other ways.
The shared file link looks like: https://1drv.ms/w/s!6D47FDEF3D7481_6D47FDED65E8.
The picture below shows you how to share files and
folders from Microsoft OneDrive with your friends.
2018-06-27, 711👍, 0💬
How to create a new PowerPoint Template? I have created a slide master and some useful slide layouts...
What is "Send to Bluetooth" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "Send to Bluetooth" is a COM Add...
How to start to troubleshoot my Actiontec GT784WNV Modem? I am not able to access Internet. If you a...
How to save a presentation with macros in the PowerPoint Macro-Enabled Presentation (*.pptm) file fo...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Outlook? I want to know how to know...