Share Files from Microsoft OneDrive
How to share files from Microsoft OneDrive with my friends?
You can follow this tutorial to share files and folders from Microsoft OneDrive with your friends.
1. Move mouse over the file or folder you want to download.
2. Click the corner circle to select the file or folder.
3. Click "Share" from the top menu. You see the sharing options.
4. Uncheck "Allow editing" to preventing your friends changing the shared file.
5. Click "Email" to send an email with the shared file link to your friends.
6. Or click "Get a link" to copy the shared file link and give it to your friends in other ways.
The shared file link looks like: https://1drv.ms/w/s!6D47FDEF3D7481_6D47FDED65E8.
The picture below shows you how to share files and
folders from Microsoft OneDrive with your friends.
2018-06-27, 305👍, 0💬
What is "Microsoft SharePoint Server Colleague Import Add-in" COM Add-in in Outlook 2013? Should I d...
How can I create a Personal Folders File (.pst) to store messages, contacts and other types of Outlo...
What Is DUALphone for Skype? DUALphone is a cordless Skype phone that operates without the use of a ...
How to add a picture to a PowerPoint slide? I have a very nice picture I took from a meeting. Can I ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Outlook? I want to know how to know...