Share Files from Microsoft OneDrive
How to share files from Microsoft OneDrive with my friends?
You can follow this tutorial to share files and folders from Microsoft OneDrive with your friends.
1. Move mouse over the file or folder you want to download.
2. Click the corner circle to select the file or folder.
3. Click "Share" from the top menu. You see the sharing options.
4. Uncheck "Allow editing" to preventing your friends changing the shared file.
5. Click "Email" to send an email with the shared file link to your friends.
6. Or click "Get a link" to copy the shared file link and give it to your friends in other ways.
The shared file link looks like: https://1drv.ms/w/s!6D47FDEF3D7481_6D47FDED65E8.
The picture below shows you how to share files and
folders from Microsoft OneDrive with your friends.
2018-06-27, 252👍, 0💬
What is TestReail? TestRail is a comprehensive web-based test case management software to efficientl...
How to unzip an XPS (XML Paper Specification, .xps) file? According to Microsoft documentation, an ....
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word supports 2 Web page forma...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...