Share Files from Microsoft OneDrive
How to share files from Microsoft OneDrive with my friends?
You can follow this tutorial to share files and folders from Microsoft OneDrive with your friends.
1. Move mouse over the file or folder you want to download.
2. Click the corner circle to select the file or folder.
3. Click "Share" from the top menu. You see the sharing options.
4. Uncheck "Allow editing" to preventing your friends changing the shared file.
5. Click "Email" to send an email with the shared file link to your friends.
6. Or click "Get a link" to copy the shared file link and give it to your friends in other ways.
The shared file link looks like: https://1drv.ms/w/s!6D47FDEF3D7481_6D47FDED65E8.
The picture below shows you how to share files and
folders from Microsoft OneDrive with your friends.
2018-06-27, 526👍, 0💬
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
How to block popup ads in Mozilla Firefox 2? If you are getting a lots of popup ads, and want to blo...
How to save word documents into Unicode UTF-8 text files? When I convert Word documents into text fi...
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same ...
What are Control Connection and Data Connection used in FTP protocol? FTP protocol uses two independ...