Open Word Document with Word Online
How to open a Word document stored in OneDrive with Word Online app?
If you want to open and edit a Word document stored in OneDrive with Word Online in a Web browser, you can follow this tutorial.
1. In a Web browser, sign in to Microsoft OneDrive at: onedrive.live.com.
2. Move mouse over the Word document you want to open.
3. Click the corner circle to select the Word document.
4. Click "Open" from the top menu. You see two options: "Open in Word Online" and "Open in Word".
5. Select "Open in Word Online". You see the Word document opened in Word Online app.
The picture below shows you how to open Word document in OneDrive with
Word Online in a browser:
2018-07-22, 127👍, 0💬
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft cloud service that combines workplace chat, ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on installing and using Mozilla Firefox 2.0? Her...
How to create a new WeChat account with my Facebook account? Creating a new WeChat account with a Fa...
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...