Open Word Document with Word Online
How to open a Word document stored in OneDrive with Word Online app?
If you want to open and edit a Word document stored in OneDrive with Word Online in a Web browser, you can follow this tutorial.
1. In a Web browser, sign in to Microsoft OneDrive at: onedrive.live.com.
2. Move mouse over the Word document you want to open.
3. Click the corner circle to select the Word document.
4. Click "Open" from the top menu. You see two options: "Open in Word Online" and "Open in Word".
5. Select "Open in Word Online". You see the Word document opened in Word Online app.
The picture below shows you how to open Word document in OneDrive with
Word Online in a browser:
2018-07-22, 680👍, 0💬
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0? When you are visiting a Webs...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...
How to fix the Microphone Permissions error with making a call with Messenger in iPhone? If your Mic...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
What are Control Connection and Data Connection used in FTP protocol? FTP protocol uses two independ...