Open Word Document with Word Online
How to open a Word document stored in OneDrive with Word Online app?
If you want to open and edit a Word document stored in OneDrive with Word Online in a Web browser, you can follow this tutorial.
1. In a Web browser, sign in to Microsoft OneDrive at: onedrive.live.com.
2. Move mouse over the Word document you want to open.
3. Click the corner circle to select the Word document.
4. Click "Open" from the top menu. You see two options: "Open in Word Online" and "Open in Word".
5. Select "Open in Word Online". You see the Word document opened in Word Online app.
The picture below shows you how to open Word document in OneDrive with
Word Online in a browser:
2018-07-22, 242👍, 0💬
How to stop users to use direct formatting in Microsoft Word? I created a style template and I don't...
What is "OneNote Linked Notes Add-in" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote Linked Notes ...
What are Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons? Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...
What is "OneNote Notes about Word Documents" add-in in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote...
What is "Microsoft Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing" COM Add-in in Outlook 2...