Open Word Document with Word Online
How to open a Word document stored in OneDrive with Word Online app?
If you want to open and edit a Word document stored in OneDrive with Word Online in a Web browser, you can follow this tutorial.
1. In a Web browser, sign in to Microsoft OneDrive at: onedrive.live.com.
2. Move mouse over the Word document you want to open.
3. Click the corner circle to select the Word document.
4. Click "Open" from the top menu. You see two options: "Open in Word Online" and "Open in Word".
5. Select "Open in Word Online". You see the Word document opened in Word Online app.
The picture below shows you how to open Word document in OneDrive with
Word Online in a browser:
2018-07-22, 761👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...
What Is DUALphone for Skype? DUALphone is a cordless Skype phone that operates without the use of a ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on installing and using Mozilla Firefox 2.0? Her...
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...
What are Control Connection and Data Connection used in FTP protocol? FTP protocol uses two independ...