Make Video Call in Messenger on iPhone
How to Make a Video Call in Messenger on iPhone? I want to talk to a friend with Messenger.
if you want to Make a Video Call in Messenger on iPhone, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start Messenger from the Home screen on your iPhone. You see a list of recent chat sessions showing up.
2. Tap on the People icon near the bottom of the screen. You see a list of friends showing up.
3. Tap on the friend's name to start a chat session. You see the chat screen showing up.
4. Tap the camera icon near the top of the screen. You see video call screen showing up.
5. If your friend accepts the call, you can talk and each other now.
The picture below shows you how to Make Video Call in Messenger on iPhone:
2017-07-21, 1044👍, 0💬
How to unzip a Word Document .docx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .docx file is reall...
How to fix the Microphone Permissions error with making a call with Messenger in iPhone? If your Mic...
How to add more rows to a table in Microsoft Word documents? One quick way to add rows to a table is...
How to join a team in Microsoft Teams? My manager told me we are using Microsoft Teams service. In o...
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...