Make Video Call in Messenger on iPhone
How to Make a Video Call in Messenger on iPhone? I want to talk to a friend with Messenger.
if you want to Make a Video Call in Messenger on iPhone, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start Messenger from the Home screen on your iPhone. You see a list of recent chat sessions showing up.
2. Tap on the People icon near the bottom of the screen. You see a list of friends showing up.
3. Tap on the friend's name to start a chat session. You see the chat screen showing up.
4. Tap the camera icon near the top of the screen. You see video call screen showing up.
5. If your friend accepts the call, you can talk and each other now.
The picture below shows you how to Make Video Call in Messenger on iPhone:
2017-07-21, 445👍, 0💬
How can I create a Personal Folders File (.pst) to store messages, contacts and other types of Outlo...
How to save word documents into Unicode UTF-8 text files? When I convert Word documents into text fi...
What is the best font families to use in Web pages? The best font families to use in your Websites a...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...
How to unzip a Word Document .docx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .docx file is reall...