Make Video Call in Messenger on iPhone
How to Make a Video Call in Messenger on iPhone? I want to talk to a friend with Messenger.
if you want to Make a Video Call in Messenger on iPhone, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start Messenger from the Home screen on your iPhone. You see a list of recent chat sessions showing up.
2. Tap on the People icon near the bottom of the screen. You see a list of friends showing up.
3. Tap on the friend's name to start a chat session. You see the chat screen showing up.
4. Tap the camera icon near the top of the screen. You see video call screen showing up.
5. If your friend accepts the call, you can talk and each other now.
The picture below shows you how to Make Video Call in Messenger on iPhone:
2017-07-21, 488👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Word? I want to know how to open PD...
How to view the document.xml file with a Web browser? Since the document.xml file contains text cont...
What are built-in styles in Microsoft Word? Microsoft Word come with over 100 built-in styles that c...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Microsoft Office 365? Here is a collection...
What are header and footer design options in Microsoft Word? I want to learn more about creating hea...