Make Video Call in Messenger on iPhone
How to Make a Video Call in Messenger on iPhone? I want to talk to a friend with Messenger.
if you want to Make a Video Call in Messenger on iPhone, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start Messenger from the Home screen on your iPhone. You see a list of recent chat sessions showing up.
2. Tap on the People icon near the bottom of the screen. You see a list of friends showing up.
3. Tap on the friend's name to start a chat session. You see the chat screen showing up.
4. Tap the camera icon near the top of the screen. You see video call screen showing up.
5. If your friend accepts the call, you can talk and each other now.
The picture below shows you how to Make Video Call in Messenger on iPhone:
2017-07-21, 607👍, 0💬
How to edit Mozilla Firefox configuration file? Mozilla Firefox has a configuration file that contro...
What is Microsoft Office 365? Office 365 is a cloud service offered by Microsoft that provide produc...
How to add a picture to a PowerPoint slide? I have a very nice picture I took from a meeting. Can I ...
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
Where are Microsoft Teams files located on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams desktop ...