Make Audio Call in Messenger on iPhone
How to Make an Audio Call in Messenger on iPhone? I want to talk to a friend with Messenger.
if you want to Make an Audio Call in Messenger on iPhone, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start Messenger from the Home screen on your iPhone. You see a list of recent chat sessions showing up.
2. Tap on the People icon near the bottom of the screen. You see a list of friends showing up.
3. Tap on the friend's name to start a chat session. You see the chat screen showing up.
4. Tap the phone icon near the top of the screen. You see an audio call screen showing up.
5. If your friend accepts the call, you can talk with him/her now.
The picture below shows you how to Make Audio Call in Messenger on iPhone:
2017-07-25, 491👍, 0💬
How to create two columns in Microsoft Word documents? If you want to make a part of a Word document...
How to edit Mozilla Firefox configuration file? Mozilla Firefox has a configuration file that contro...
What is "OneNote Notes about Word Documents" add-in in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote...
How to download Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 2.0, you can follow this tut...
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...