Make Audio Call in Messenger on iPhone
How to Make an Audio Call in Messenger on iPhone? I want to talk to a friend with Messenger.
if you want to Make an Audio Call in Messenger on iPhone, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start Messenger from the Home screen on your iPhone. You see a list of recent chat sessions showing up.
2. Tap on the People icon near the bottom of the screen. You see a list of friends showing up.
3. Tap on the friend's name to start a chat session. You see the chat screen showing up.
4. Tap the phone icon near the top of the screen. You see an audio call screen showing up.
5. If your friend accepts the call, you can talk with him/her now.
The picture below shows you how to Make Audio Call in Messenger on iPhone:
2017-07-25, 536👍, 0💬
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0? When you are visiting a Webs...
Where does Mozilla Firefox 2 store download files? When you download files from Websites, Mozilla Fi...
What is "OneNote Notes about Word Documents" add-in in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote...
What are "AutoCorrect Actions" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "AutoCorrect Actions" are add...
How to download and install SoapUI on Windows systems? Here are the steps to download and install So...