Resume File Transfer in FileZilla FTP Client
How to resume file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I have unfinished file transfer entries in the Queued Files windows.
If you file transfer entries in the Queued Files windows, you can follow these steps to resume the file transfer process.
1. Start FileZilla FTP Client again. You see previously stopped file transfer entries in the "Queued files" windows.
2. Click the "Transfer" menu. You see the "Process Queue" checkbox displayed as unchecked.
3. Check the "Process Queue" checkbox. You see FileZilla FTP Client automatically reconnecting to the FTP server.
4. FileZilla FTP Client displays the "Target file already exists" dialog box.
5. Select "Resume" action option and check "Always use this action" checkbox.
6. Click "OK" to close the dialog box. FileZilla FTP Client resumes the file transfer process from where it was stopped.
2021-07-29, 5125👍, 1💬
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...
How can I create a Personal Folders File (.pst) to store messages, contacts and other types of Outlo...
What are Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons? Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...
What are header and footer design options in Microsoft Word? I want to learn more about creating hea...
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...