Resume File Transfer in FileZilla FTP Client
How to resume file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I have unfinished file transfer entries in the Queued Files windows.
If you file transfer entries in the Queued Files windows, you can follow these steps to resume the file transfer process.
1. Start FileZilla FTP Client again. You see previously stopped file transfer entries in the "Queued files" windows.
2. Click the "Transfer" menu. You see the "Process Queue" checkbox displayed as unchecked.
3. Check the "Process Queue" checkbox. You see FileZilla FTP Client automatically reconnecting to the FTP server.
4. FileZilla FTP Client displays the "Target file already exists" dialog box.
5. Select "Resume" action option and check "Always use this action" checkbox.
6. Click "OK" to close the dialog box. FileZilla FTP Client resumes the file transfer process from where it was stopped.
2016-11-12, 2361👍, 0💬
What are "AutoCorrect Actions" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "AutoCorrect Actions" are add...
How to Login to Microsoft Teams desktop version on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams ...
How to remove Microsoft Teams form my Windows 7 system? I don't want it any more. You can remove Mic...
How to add a new slide master in PowerPoint? I have 2 slide masters in the current template. They co...
What is "Send to Bluetooth" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "Send to Bluetooth" is a COM Add...