Resume File Transfer in FileZilla FTP Client
How to resume file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I have unfinished file transfer entries in the Queued Files windows.
If you file transfer entries in the Queued Files windows, you can follow these steps to resume the file transfer process.
1. Start FileZilla FTP Client again. You see previously stopped file transfer entries in the "Queued files" windows.
2. Click the "Transfer" menu. You see the "Process Queue" checkbox displayed as unchecked.
3. Check the "Process Queue" checkbox. You see FileZilla FTP Client automatically reconnecting to the FTP server.
4. FileZilla FTP Client displays the "Target file already exists" dialog box.
5. Select "Resume" action option and check "Always use this action" checkbox.
6. Click "OK" to close the dialog box. FileZilla FTP Client resumes the file transfer process from where it was stopped.
2016-11-12, 2097👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...
How to use MomoCast with Safari on iPhone and iPad to cast Website and video to Chromecast on TV? If...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Adobe Flash Player? I want to understand m...
What is "GoToMeeting Outlook COM Addin" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "GoToMeeting Outlook...
Why am I getting the "You now have two copies of a file" error from OneDrive for Windows? You will g...