Download Google Chrome 61
How to download Google Chrome 61 for Windows?
If you want to try Google Chrome 61 on Windows, you can follow this tutorial to download it:
1. Go to Google Chrome Website with your existing Web browser like IE (Internet Explorer).
2. Click "Download Chrome" button. You see a pop up page called: "Download Chrome for Windows - For Windows 10/8.1/8/7 64-bit"
3. Uncheck "Set Google Chrome as my default browser", if you don't want Chrome to be your default Web browser.
4. Uncheck "Help make Google Chrome better by automatically sending usage statistics and crash reports to Google", if you don't want Chrome to collect your browsing data.
5. Click "Accept and Install" button. You see "ChromeSetup.exe" download file showing up.
6. Save the "ChromeSetup.exe" to your download folder.
The Google Chrome 61 download and install page is shown below:
2017-11-11, 1033👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "Opening ChromeSetup.exe" dialog box when trying to install Google Chrome 31 on...
How to use my iPhone and iPad to set up and manage Chromecast device on my TV? I have a Chromecast d...
How to join a team in Microsoft Teams? My manager told me we are using Microsoft Teams service. In o...
How to unzip a Word Document .docx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .docx file is reall...
What are "AutoCorrect Actions" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "AutoCorrect Actions" are add...