Download Google Chrome 61
How to download Google Chrome 61 for Windows?
If you want to try Google Chrome 61 on Windows, you can follow this tutorial to download it:
1. Go to Google Chrome Website with your existing Web browser like IE (Internet Explorer).
2. Click "Download Chrome" button. You see a pop up page called: "Download Chrome for Windows - For Windows 10/8.1/8/7 64-bit"
3. Uncheck "Set Google Chrome as my default browser", if you don't want Chrome to be your default Web browser.
4. Uncheck "Help make Google Chrome better by automatically sending usage statistics and crash reports to Google", if you don't want Chrome to collect your browsing data.
5. Click "Accept and Install" button. You see "ChromeSetup.exe" download file showing up.
6. Save the "ChromeSetup.exe" to your download folder.
The Google Chrome 61 download and install page is shown below:
2017-11-11, 437👍, 0💬
How to remove Microsoft Teams form my Windows 7 system? I don't want it any more. You can remove Mic...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Adobe Flash Player? I want to understand m...
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web...
How to edit Mozilla Firefox configuration file? Mozilla Firefox has a configuration file that contro...
What are Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons? Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...