Download Google Chrome 61
How to download Google Chrome 61 for Windows?
If you want to try Google Chrome 61 on Windows, you can follow this tutorial to download it:
1. Go to Google Chrome Website with your existing Web browser like IE (Internet Explorer).
2. Click "Download Chrome" button. You see a pop up page called: "Download Chrome for Windows - For Windows 10/8.1/8/7 64-bit"
3. Uncheck "Set Google Chrome as my default browser", if you don't want Chrome to be your default Web browser.
4. Uncheck "Help make Google Chrome better by automatically sending usage statistics and crash reports to Google", if you don't want Chrome to collect your browsing data.
5. Click "Accept and Install" button. You see "ChromeSetup.exe" download file showing up.
6. Save the "ChromeSetup.exe" to your download folder.
The Google Chrome 61 download and install page is shown below:
2017-11-11, 842👍, 0💬
How can save a YouTube video to my local computer as video or audio file? I like to replay to watch ...
What is the best font families to use in Web pages? The best font families to use in your Websites a...
What are "AutoCorrect Actions" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "AutoCorrect Actions" are add...
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0? When you are visiting a Webs...
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you followed our "Download Mozilla Firefox 2.0" tutorial, you...