Download Google Chrome 61
How to download Google Chrome 61 for Windows?
If you want to try Google Chrome 61 on Windows, you can follow this tutorial to download it:
1. Go to Google Chrome Website with your existing Web browser like IE (Internet Explorer).
2. Click "Download Chrome" button. You see a pop up page called: "Download Chrome for Windows - For Windows 10/8.1/8/7 64-bit"
3. Uncheck "Set Google Chrome as my default browser", if you don't want Chrome to be your default Web browser.
4. Uncheck "Help make Google Chrome better by automatically sending usage statistics and crash reports to Google", if you don't want Chrome to collect your browsing data.
5. Click "Accept and Install" button. You see "ChromeSetup.exe" download file showing up.
6. Save the "ChromeSetup.exe" to your download folder.
The Google Chrome 61 download and install page is shown below:
2017-11-11, 303👍, 0💬
What are header and footer design options in Microsoft Word? I want to learn more about creating hea...
What is "Send to Bluetooth" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "Send to Bluetooth" is a COM Add...
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions in general understanding of Microsoft Office 365...
How can I create a Personal Folders File (.pst) to store messages, contacts and other types of Outlo...