Download Google Chrome 61
How to download Google Chrome 61 for Windows?
If you want to try Google Chrome 61 on Windows, you can follow this tutorial to download it:
1. Go to Google Chrome Website with your existing Web browser like IE (Internet Explorer).
2. Click "Download Chrome" button. You see a pop up page called: "Download Chrome for Windows - For Windows 10/8.1/8/7 64-bit"
3. Uncheck "Set Google Chrome as my default browser", if you don't want Chrome to be your default Web browser.
4. Uncheck "Help make Google Chrome better by automatically sending usage statistics and crash reports to Google", if you don't want Chrome to collect your browsing data.
5. Click "Accept and Install" button. You see "ChromeSetup.exe" download file showing up.
6. Save the "ChromeSetup.exe" to your download folder.
The Google Chrome 61 download and install page is shown below:
2017-11-11, 368👍, 0💬
How to unzip a Word Document .docx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .docx file is reall...
Why I am getting the "run or save ChromeSetup.exe" pop up box when trying to install Google Chrome 3...
What are Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons? Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...