Notifications When Using Messenger on iPhone
How to turn on Notifications when Using Messenger on iPhone? I want to receive an alert when someone sends me a message while I am using Messenger with another person.
If you want to turn on Notifications when Not Using Messenger on iPhone, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start Messenger on iPhone. You see a list of recent chat sessions showing up.
2. Tap on your profile icon at the top left corner of the screen. You see a list of options showing up.
3. Tap on "Notifications". You see notification settings showing up.
4. Turn on "Show Preview", which shows message previews in alerts and banners when you're not using the app.
5. Notifications in Messenger, which controls sound and vibration settings for messenger notifications you get when you're using the app.
6. Turn on Sound and Vibrate on the Notification in Messenger screen.
Now you will get notified when someone sends you a message while you are on your iphone using messenger.
The picture below shows you how to turn on Notifications when Using Messenger on iPhone:
2017-07-25, 124👍, 0💬
How to install Fitbit Bluetooth Dongle on my Windows computer? Fitbit device comes with a Bluetooth ...
Can I sync my Fitbit device with more than one phone or computer? You can sync your tracker with any...
What is TestReail? TestRail is a comprehensive web-based test case management software to efficientl...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on FTP (File Transfer Protocol and related tools...