Notifications When Using Messenger on iPhone
How to turn on Notifications when Using Messenger on iPhone? I want to receive an alert when someone sends me a message while I am using Messenger with another person.
If you want to turn on Notifications when Not Using Messenger on iPhone, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start Messenger on iPhone. You see a list of recent chat sessions showing up.
2. Tap on your profile icon at the top left corner of the screen. You see a list of options showing up.
3. Tap on "Notifications". You see notification settings showing up.
4. Turn on "Show Preview", which shows message previews in alerts and banners when you're not using the app.
5. Notifications in Messenger, which controls sound and vibration settings for messenger notifications you get when you're using the app.
6. Turn on Sound and Vibrate on the Notification in Messenger screen.
Now you will get notified when someone sends you a message while you are on your iphone using messenger.
The picture below shows you how to turn on Notifications when Using Messenger on iPhone:
2017-07-25, 133👍, 0💬
How to use my iPhone and iPad to set up and manage Chromecast device on my TV? I have a Chromecast d...
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...
How to create a new WeChat account with my Facebook account? Creating a new WeChat account with a Fa...
Why I getting the "Error! No text of specified style in document." in Microsoft Word? You are gettin...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my Android phone? On your And...