Notifications When Using Messenger on iPhone
How to turn on Notifications when Using Messenger on iPhone? I want to receive an alert when someone sends me a message while I am using Messenger with another person.
If you want to turn on Notifications when Not Using Messenger on iPhone, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start Messenger on iPhone. You see a list of recent chat sessions showing up.
2. Tap on your profile icon at the top left corner of the screen. You see a list of options showing up.
3. Tap on "Notifications". You see notification settings showing up.
4. Turn on "Show Preview", which shows message previews in alerts and banners when you're not using the app.
5. Notifications in Messenger, which controls sound and vibration settings for messenger notifications you get when you're using the app.
6. Turn on Sound and Vibrate on the Notification in Messenger screen.
Now you will get notified when someone sends you a message while you are on your iphone using messenger.
The picture below shows you how to turn on Notifications when Using Messenger on iPhone:
2017-07-25, 158👍, 0💬
How to create a new WeChat account with my Facebook account? Creating a new WeChat account with a Fa...
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show in PowerPoint? I have created a macro t...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...
How can save a YouTube video to my local computer as video or audio file? I like to replay to watch ...
How to calculate the MD5 hash of a string in PHP? You can use the following md5() function to calcul...