Notifications When Using Messenger on iPhone
How to turn on Notifications when Using Messenger on iPhone? I want to receive an alert when someone sends me a message while I am using Messenger with another person.
If you want to turn on Notifications when Not Using Messenger on iPhone, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start Messenger on iPhone. You see a list of recent chat sessions showing up.
2. Tap on your profile icon at the top left corner of the screen. You see a list of options showing up.
3. Tap on "Notifications". You see notification settings showing up.
4. Turn on "Show Preview", which shows message previews in alerts and banners when you're not using the app.
5. Notifications in Messenger, which controls sound and vibration settings for messenger notifications you get when you're using the app.
6. Turn on Sound and Vibrate on the Notification in Messenger screen.
Now you will get notified when someone sends you a message while you are on your iphone using messenger.
The picture below shows you how to turn on Notifications when Using Messenger on iPhone:
2017-07-25, 485👍, 0💬
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable...
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...
What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft cloud service that combines workplace chat, ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Teams? Here is a list of frequently...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...