Send Messages to Friends in Messenger on iPhone
How to send a message to a friend in Messenger on iPhone? I am new to Messenger.
if you want to send a message to a friend in Messenger on iPhone, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start Messenger from the Home screen on your iPhone. You see a list of recent chat sessions showing up.
2. Tap on the People icon near the bottom of the screen. You see a list of friends showing up.
3. Tap on the friend's name to start a chat session. You see the chat screen showing up.
4. Tap on the chat box near the bottom of the screen. You see an input keyboard showing up.
5. Enter the message and tap on the send icon.
6. Your friend will get the message immediately.
The picture below shows you how to send a message to a friend in Messenger on iPhone:
2017-07-25, 519👍, 0💬
What is "Send to Bluetooth" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "Send to Bluetooth" is a COM Add...
How to create two columns in Microsoft Word documents? If you want to make a part of a Word document...
What is "GoToMeeting Outlook COM Addin" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "GoToMeeting Outlook...
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...