Send Messages to Friends in Messenger on iPhone
How to send a message to a friend in Messenger on iPhone? I am new to Messenger.
if you want to send a message to a friend in Messenger on iPhone, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start Messenger from the Home screen on your iPhone. You see a list of recent chat sessions showing up.
2. Tap on the People icon near the bottom of the screen. You see a list of friends showing up.
3. Tap on the friend's name to start a chat session. You see the chat screen showing up.
4. Tap on the chat box near the bottom of the screen. You see an input keyboard showing up.
5. Enter the message and tap on the send icon.
6. Your friend will get the message immediately.
The picture below shows you how to send a message to a friend in Messenger on iPhone:
2017-07-25, 465👍, 0💬
How to add more rows to a table in Microsoft Word documents? One quick way to add rows to a table is...
What is the best font families to use in Web pages? The best font families to use in your Websites a...
How to unzip a Word Document .docx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .docx file is reall...
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on installing and using Mozilla Firefox 2.0? Her...