Send Messages to Friends in Messenger on iPhone
How to send a message to a friend in Messenger on iPhone? I am new to Messenger.
if you want to send a message to a friend in Messenger on iPhone, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start Messenger from the Home screen on your iPhone. You see a list of recent chat sessions showing up.
2. Tap on the People icon near the bottom of the screen. You see a list of friends showing up.
3. Tap on the friend's name to start a chat session. You see the chat screen showing up.
4. Tap on the chat box near the bottom of the screen. You see an input keyboard showing up.
5. Enter the message and tap on the send icon.
6. Your friend will get the message immediately.
The picture below shows you how to send a message to a friend in Messenger on iPhone:
2017-07-25, 658👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "Opening ChromeSetup.exe" dialog box when trying to install Google Chrome 31 on...
What are browser popup ads for Firefox? Browser popup ads are new browser windows opened by Websites...
Why I getting the "Error! No text of specified style in document." in Microsoft Word? You are gettin...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...
What is "GoToMeeting Outlook COM Addin" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "GoToMeeting Outlook...