Creating WeChat account with Facebook account
How to create a new WeChat account with my Facebook account?
Creating a new WeChat account with a Facebook account is the only way to create a WeChat without a cellphone number. Here is how to do it:
1. Download and install WeChat on your device.
2. Run WeChat. You see the login screen.
3. Tap the "other login options" button near the bottom. You see the Login/Sign up screen.
3. Tap on the "Facebook connect" button near the button. You see the "Link to Facebook" screen.
4. Read the warning message: "Your account information will only be used for authorization and will NOT be disclosed to others".
5. Tap the "Link to Facebook Account" button. You see the Facebook login screen.
5. Enter your Facebook login email address and password. Then tap login.
6. WeChat will retrieve your Facebook account info and create a new WeChat account for you. You see WeChat home screen.
7. Tab "Me" at the bottom, then "WeChatID" to set your WeChat internal ID, display name, profile picture, etc.
Note that you may get an error when linking to Facebook account: "Facebook Connect is not available now. sign up with your mobile phone number". But it will work, if you try it again sometime later.
2020-11-11, 68553👍, 48💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Adobe Flash Player? I want to understand m...
How to download Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 2.0, you can follow this tut...
What is "OneNote Linked Notes Add-in" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote Linked Notes ...
How to troubleshoot Fitbit device sync issue? My Fitbit device is connected to my Windows computer, ...
What are browser popup ads for Firefox? Browser popup ads are new browser windows opened by Websites...