Creating WeChat account with Facebook account
How to create a new WeChat account with my Facebook account?
Creating a new WeChat account with a Facebook account is the only way to create a WeChat without a cellphone number. Here is how to do it:
1. Download and install WeChat on your device.
2. Run WeChat. You see the login screen.
3. Tap the "other login options" button near the bottom. You see the Login/Sign up screen.
3. Tap on the "Facebook connect" button near the button. You see the "Link to Facebook" screen.
4. Read the warning message: "Your account information will only be used for authorization and will NOT be disclosed to others".
5. Tap the "Link to Facebook Account" button. You see the Facebook login screen.
5. Enter your Facebook login email address and password. Then tap login.
6. WeChat will retrieve your Facebook account info and create a new WeChat account for you. You see WeChat home screen.
7. Tab "Me" at the bottom, then "WeChatID" to set your WeChat internal ID, display name, profile picture, etc.
Note that you may get an error when linking to Facebook account: "Facebook Connect is not available now. sign up with your mobile phone number". But it will work, if you try it again sometime later.
2020-11-11, 60874👍, 48💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Microsoft Office 365? Here is a collection...
How to start and stop FileZilla Server service? I have FileZilla installed on my Windows computer. Y...
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
What is Microsoft Office 365? Office 365 is a cloud service offered by Microsoft that provide produc...