Creating WeChat account with Facebook account
How to create a new WeChat account with my Facebook account?
Creating a new WeChat account with a Facebook account is the only way to create a WeChat without a cellphone number. Here is how to do it:
1. Download and install WeChat on your device.
2. Run WeChat. You see the login screen.
3. Tap the "other login options" button near the bottom. You see the Login/Sign up screen.
3. Tap on the "Facebook connect" button near the button. You see the "Link to Facebook" screen.
4. Read the warning message: "Your account information will only be used for authorization and will NOT be disclosed to others".
5. Tap the "Link to Facebook Account" button. You see the Facebook login screen.
5. Enter your Facebook login email address and password. Then tap login.
6. WeChat will retrieve your Facebook account info and create a new WeChat account for you. You see WeChat home screen.
7. Tab "Me" at the bottom, then "WeChatID" to set your WeChat internal ID, display name, profile picture, etc.
Note that you may get an error when linking to Facebook account: "Facebook Connect is not available now. sign up with your mobile phone number". But it will work, if you try it again sometime later.
2018-02-08, 43932👍, 38💬
How to add ActiveX controls, like text command button, text box, check box, etc., to Presentation sl...
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you followed our "Download Mozilla Firefox 2.0" tutorial, you...
How to cast YouTube from my iPhone to TV with Chromecast? I have a Chromecast device connected to th...
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my Android phone? On your And...