Web Design (44)
Adding New Layouts to Slide Master in PowerPoint
How to add a new layout to the slide master in PowerPoint? In my PowerPoint presentation, I need to create many slides with 3 columns. Can I add a 3-column layout to my slide master?
Yes, you can easily add a 3-column layout to your slide master in 8 steps:
1. Click the View tab. You see the View tab menu showing up.
2. Click the Slide Master icon in the Presentation Views group. PowerPoint changes the presentation editing view to slide master editing view.
3. Click the Insert Layout icon in the Edit Master menu group. You see a blank layout showing up.
4. Click the Insert Placeholder menu in the Master Layout menu group. You see a list of placeholder types showing up.
5. Select the Text placeholder. Then press down the mouse button and drag the mouse on the layout to insert a text placeholder to the layout.
6. Repeat the last step 3 times to add 3 text placeholders as 3 columns on the layout.
7. Right-mouse-button click on the new layout icon in the left pane. Then select the Rename Layout option, enter "Three Columns", and click the "Rename" button. The layout will be renamed to "Three Columns"
8. Click the Close Master View icon in the Close menu group. PowerPoint saves the new layout in the slide master and changes to the presentation editing view.
⇒ Add or Change Title on a Layout in PowerPoint
⇐ What Is a Layout in PoewerPoint
⇑ PowerPoint Slid Master, Layout and Template
2018-01-08, 3795👍, 0💬
What is the port number used for the control connection in FileZilla Server? How to change control c...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...
How to use my iPhone and iPad to set up and manage Chromecast device on my TV? I have a Chromecast d...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...
What is Web Companion that bundled FileZilla Client? Why Web Companion gets installed on my computer...