Download and Install Messenger for iPhone
How to download and install Messenger for iPhone? I heard it's free and I want to try it.
You can follow this tutorial to download and install Messenger for iPhone:
1. Go to App Store on your iPhone.
2. Search for "Messenger". You see "Messenger" showing up in the search result list.
3. Tap on the "Messenger" icon: . You see detailed information about Messenger for iPhone.
4. Swipe up and down to review the detailed information to make sure that it's the legitimate app:
Messenger By Facebook Inc. ... Free Category: Social Networking Updated: Jul 13, 2017 Version: 126.0 Size: 266 MB
5. Tap the "GET" button next to "Messenger" title.
6. Enter your Apple ID password, if prompted. There will be no charge to your Apple account, since "Messenger" is a free app.
7. Wait for the download to finish.
8. Go to the Home Screen. You see "Messenger" listed as an app and ready to use.
The picture below shows you how to download and install "Messenger" from App Store on iPhone:
2017-08-03, 113👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...
Can I sync my Fitbit device with more than one phone or computer? You can sync your tracker with any...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...