Download and Install Messenger for iPhone
How to download and install Messenger for iPhone? I heard it's free and I want to try it.
You can follow this tutorial to download and install Messenger for iPhone:
1. Go to App Store on your iPhone.
2. Search for "Messenger". You see "Messenger" showing up in the search result list.
3. Tap on the "Messenger" icon: . You see detailed information about Messenger for iPhone.
4. Swipe up and down to review the detailed information to make sure that it's the legitimate app:
Messenger By Facebook Inc. ... Free Category: Social Networking Updated: Jul 13, 2017 Version: 126.0 Size: 266 MB
5. Tap the "GET" button next to "Messenger" title.
6. Enter your Apple ID password, if prompted. There will be no charge to your Apple account, since "Messenger" is a free app.
7. Wait for the download to finish.
8. Go to the Home Screen. You see "Messenger" listed as an app and ready to use.
The picture below shows you how to download and install "Messenger" from App Store on iPhone:
2017-08-03, 518👍, 0💬
How to create a new PowerPoint Template? I have created a slide master and some useful slide layouts...
How to install Fitbit Bluetooth Dongle on my Windows computer? Fitbit device comes with a Bluetooth ...
What are header and footer design options in Microsoft Word? I want to learn more about creating hea...
What are Mimehandler and Plugin Processes of the Google Chrome program on Windows? Mimehandler and P...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Teams? Here is a list of frequently...