Download and Install Messenger for iPhone
How to download and install Messenger for iPhone? I heard it's free and I want to try it.
You can follow this tutorial to download and install Messenger for iPhone:
1. Go to App Store on your iPhone.
2. Search for "Messenger". You see "Messenger" showing up in the search result list.
3. Tap on the "Messenger" icon: . You see detailed information about Messenger for iPhone.
4. Swipe up and down to review the detailed information to make sure that it's the legitimate app:
Messenger By Facebook Inc. ... Free Category: Social Networking Updated: Jul 13, 2017 Version: 126.0 Size: 266 MB
5. Tap the "GET" button next to "Messenger" title.
6. Enter your Apple ID password, if prompted. There will be no charge to your Apple account, since "Messenger" is a free app.
7. Wait for the download to finish.
8. Go to the Home Screen. You see "Messenger" listed as an app and ready to use.
The picture below shows you how to download and install "Messenger" from App Store on iPhone:
2017-08-03, 131👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Word? I want to know how to open PD...
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...
What are built-in styles in Microsoft Word? Microsoft Word come with over 100 built-in styles that c...
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...
How to create a new WeChat account without phone number? I want to use WeChat, but I don't have a ce...