Download and Install Messenger for iPhone
How to download and install Messenger for iPhone? I heard it's free and I want to try it.
You can follow this tutorial to download and install Messenger for iPhone:
1. Go to App Store on your iPhone.
2. Search for "Messenger". You see "Messenger" showing up in the search result list.
3. Tap on the "Messenger" icon: . You see detailed information about Messenger for iPhone.
4. Swipe up and down to review the detailed information to make sure that it's the legitimate app:
Messenger By Facebook Inc. ... Free Category: Social Networking Updated: Jul 13, 2017 Version: 126.0 Size: 266 MB
5. Tap the "GET" button next to "Messenger" title.
6. Enter your Apple ID password, if prompted. There will be no charge to your Apple account, since "Messenger" is a free app.
7. Wait for the download to finish.
8. Go to the Home Screen. You see "Messenger" listed as an app and ready to use.
The picture below shows you how to download and install "Messenger" from App Store on iPhone:
2017-08-03, 174👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on installing and using Mozilla Firefox 2.0? Her...
How to start to troubleshoot my Actiontec GT784WNV Modem? I am not able to access Internet. If you a...