Download and Install Skype for Business on iPhone
How to download and install Skype for Business on iPhone? I heard it's free and I want to try it.
You can follow this tutorial to download and install Skype for Business on iPhone:
1. Go to App Store on your iPhone.
2. Search for "Skype for Business". You see "Skype for Business" showing up in the search result list.
3. Tap on the "Skype for Business" icon: . You see detailed information about Skype for Business.
4. Swipe up and down to review the detailed information to make sure that it's the legitimate app:
Skype for Business (formerly Lync 2013) Microsoft Corporation ... Seller: Microsoft Corporation Category: Business Updated: May 23, 2017 or later Version: 6.15 or higher Size: 145 MB or more Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, ... Rating: Rated 4+
5. Tap the "GET" button next to "Skype for Business" title.
6. Enter your Apple ID password, if prompted. There will be no charge to your Apple account, since "Skype for Business" is a free app.
7. Wait for the download to finish.
8. Go to the Home Screen. You see "Skype for Business" listed as an app and ready to use.
The picture below shows you how to download and install "Skype for Business" from App Store on iPhone:
2017-09-20, 151👍, 0💬
How to download Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 2.0, you can follow this tut...
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web...
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...
What Is commons-io-2.4.jar? commons-io-2.4.jar is the JAR file for Commons ID 2.4, which is a librar...
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...