Download and Install Skype for Business on iPhone
How to download and install Skype for Business on iPhone? I heard it's free and I want to try it.
You can follow this tutorial to download and install Skype for Business on iPhone:
1. Go to App Store on your iPhone.
2. Search for "Skype for Business". You see "Skype for Business" showing up in the search result list.
3. Tap on the "Skype for Business" icon: . You see detailed information about Skype for Business.
4. Swipe up and down to review the detailed information to make sure that it's the legitimate app:
Skype for Business (formerly Lync 2013) Microsoft Corporation ... Seller: Microsoft Corporation Category: Business Updated: May 23, 2017 or later Version: 6.15 or higher Size: 145 MB or more Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, ... Rating: Rated 4+
5. Tap the "GET" button next to "Skype for Business" title.
6. Enter your Apple ID password, if prompted. There will be no charge to your Apple account, since "Skype for Business" is a free app.
7. Wait for the download to finish.
8. Go to the Home Screen. You see "Skype for Business" listed as an app and ready to use.
The picture below shows you how to download and install "Skype for Business" from App Store on iPhone:
2017-09-20, 132👍, 0💬
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...
How to download and install PdfMerger on Windows? I heard it's a nice tool split and merger PDF file...
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...