Download and Install Skype for Business on iPhone
How to download and install Skype for Business on iPhone? I heard it's free and I want to try it.
You can follow this tutorial to download and install Skype for Business on iPhone:
1. Go to App Store on your iPhone.
2. Search for "Skype for Business". You see "Skype for Business" showing up in the search result list.
3. Tap on the "Skype for Business" icon: . You see detailed information about Skype for Business.
4. Swipe up and down to review the detailed information to make sure that it's the legitimate app:
Skype for Business (formerly Lync 2013) Microsoft Corporation ... Seller: Microsoft Corporation Category: Business Updated: May 23, 2017 or later Version: 6.15 or higher Size: 145 MB or more Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, ... Rating: Rated 4+
5. Tap the "GET" button next to "Skype for Business" title.
6. Enter your Apple ID password, if prompted. There will be no charge to your Apple account, since "Skype for Business" is a free app.
7. Wait for the download to finish.
8. Go to the Home Screen. You see "Skype for Business" listed as an app and ready to use.
The picture below shows you how to download and install "Skype for Business" from App Store on iPhone:
2017-09-20, 220👍, 0💬
How do I add the Facebook Like button to my Website? Adding the Facebook Like button to your Website...
How to create a new WeChat account without phone number? I want to use WeChat, but I don't have a ce...
What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft cloud service that combines workplace chat, ...
Where are Microsoft Teams files located on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams desktop ...
What is a slide master in PowerPoint? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you c...