Install Adobe Flash Player 25 for Internet Explorer
How to install Flash Player 25 for Internet Explorer 11 on my Windows 7 computer?
Internet Explorer 11 on my Windows 7 does not come with Flash Player included. You need to follow these steps to install Flash Player yourself:
1. Run Internet Explorer and go to the Adobe Flash Player test page: http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/.
2. Look at the bottom of the browser window. you see a message box to prompt to intall Adobe Flash Player, if you have not installed before:
This website wants to install the following add-on: "Adobe Flash Player" from "Adobe Systems Incorporated". [Install]
3. Click "Install" to start installing Flash Player for Internet Explorer. You see the download status screen showing up.
4. Wait for the download process to be completed. The installer will ask you confirm the license agreement.
5. Check the license agreement checkbox and click "INSTALL" to start the installation process.
5. Wait for the installation process to be completed. The installer will ask you confirm how to manage updates.
6. Select "Never check for updates..." option and click "DONE".
5. Restart Internet Explorer browser.
Adobe Flash Player 25 addon is installed in Internet Explorer now.
2017-04-04, 184👍, 0💬
Is Tahoma font supported on iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices? The answer is no. Tahoma font is n...
How to take screenshot on my Galaxy Tab device? 1. Display the screen that you want to take a screen...
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web...
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my Android phone? On your And...