Downloading SoapUI for Windows
How to download and install SoapUI on Windows systems?
1. Go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/soapui.
2. Click Files > soapui > 5.1.3 (or the latest version).
3. Click SoapUI-5.1.3-windows-bin.zip (2015-04-08, 51.1 MB) to start download.
4. Unzip the download file to a folder like C:\fyicenter\SoapUI-5.1.3.
5. Double click on C:\fyicenter\SoapUI-5.1.3\bin\soapui.bat file to run it.
SoapUI requires Java to run. So you may get the following error, if Java is not available or not properly installed:
JAVA_HOME is not set, unexpected results may occur. Set JAVA_HOME to the directory of your local JDK to avoid this message. '"java"' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. '"java"' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
To fix this error, you need to download and install Java. And set JAVA_HOME environment variable to the Java home directory.
2016-06-17, 2093👍, 2💬
How to use my iPhone and iPad to set up and manage Chromecast device on my TV? I have a Chromecast d...
How to save a presentation with macros in the PowerPoint Macro-Enabled Presentation (*.pptm) file fo...
How to run Fitbit Connect for the first time and create a new account on Fitbit server? I have Fitbi...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on installing and using Mozilla Firefox 2.0? Her...
What are URL:sfb and URL:lync15 Protocols? URL:sfb and URL:lync15 protocols are special network prot...