Downloading SoapUI for Windows
How to download and install SoapUI on Windows systems?
1. Go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/soapui.
2. Click Files > soapui > 5.1.3 (or the latest version).
3. Click SoapUI-5.1.3-windows-bin.zip (2015-04-08, 51.1 MB) to start download.
4. Unzip the download file to a folder like C:\fyicenter\SoapUI-5.1.3.
5. Double click on C:\fyicenter\SoapUI-5.1.3\bin\soapui.bat file to run it.
SoapUI requires Java to run. So you may get the following error, if Java is not available or not properly installed:
JAVA_HOME is not set, unexpected results may occur. Set JAVA_HOME to the directory of your local JDK to avoid this message. '"java"' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. '"java"' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
To fix this error, you need to download and install Java. And set JAVA_HOME environment variable to the Java home directory.
2016-06-17, 1553👍, 2💬
How to stop users to use direct formatting in Microsoft Word? I created a style template and I don't...
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show in PowerPoint? I have created a macro t...
What Is DUALphone for Skype? DUALphone is a cordless Skype phone that operates without the use of a ...
How to unzip a PowerPoint .pptx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .pptx file is really a...
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...