Downloading SoapUI for Windows
How to download and install SoapUI on Windows systems?
1. Go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/soapui.
2. Click Files > soapui > 5.1.3 (or the latest version).
3. Click SoapUI-5.1.3-windows-bin.zip (2015-04-08, 51.1 MB) to start download.
4. Unzip the download file to a folder like C:\fyicenter\SoapUI-5.1.3.
5. Double click on C:\fyicenter\SoapUI-5.1.3\bin\soapui.bat file to run it.
SoapUI requires Java to run. So you may get the following error, if Java is not available or not properly installed:
JAVA_HOME is not set, unexpected results may occur. Set JAVA_HOME to the directory of your local JDK to avoid this message. '"java"' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. '"java"' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
To fix this error, you need to download and install Java. And set JAVA_HOME environment variable to the Java home directory.
2016-06-17, 1184👍, 2💬
How to download and install PdfMerger on Windows? I heard it's a nice tool split and merger PDF file...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
What are built-in styles in Microsoft Word? Microsoft Word come with over 100 built-in styles that c...
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...