Downloading SoapUI for Windows
How to download and install SoapUI on Windows systems?
1. Go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/soapui.
2. Click Files > soapui > 5.1.3 (or the latest version).
3. Click SoapUI-5.1.3-windows-bin.zip (2015-04-08, 51.1 MB) to start download.
4. Unzip the download file to a folder like C:\fyicenter\SoapUI-5.1.3.
5. Double click on C:\fyicenter\SoapUI-5.1.3\bin\soapui.bat file to run it.
SoapUI requires Java to run. So you may get the following error, if Java is not available or not properly installed:
JAVA_HOME is not set, unexpected results may occur. Set JAVA_HOME to the directory of your local JDK to avoid this message. '"java"' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. '"java"' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
To fix this error, you need to download and install Java. And set JAVA_HOME environment variable to the Java home directory.
2021-02-01, 5109👍, 3💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? Here is a collection of fr...
How to create a new PowerPoint presentation from a PowerPoint template? I have a PowerPoint template...
What are browser popup ads for Firefox? Browser popup ads are new browser windows opened by Websites...
How to configure Mozilla Firefox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
What is outlook.office365.com? Our IT tells us to migrate to outlook.office365.com. outlook.office36...