Downloading SoapUI for Windows
How to download and install SoapUI on Windows systems?
1. Go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/soapui.
2. Click Files > soapui > 5.1.3 (or the latest version).
3. Click SoapUI-5.1.3-windows-bin.zip (2015-04-08, 51.1 MB) to start download.
4. Unzip the download file to a folder like C:\fyicenter\SoapUI-5.1.3.
5. Double click on C:\fyicenter\SoapUI-5.1.3\bin\soapui.bat file to run it.
SoapUI requires Java to run. So you may get the following error, if Java is not available or not properly installed:
JAVA_HOME is not set, unexpected results may occur. Set JAVA_HOME to the directory of your local JDK to avoid this message. '"java"' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. '"java"' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
To fix this error, you need to download and install Java. And set JAVA_HOME environment variable to the Java home directory.
2021-02-01, 4165👍, 3💬
How to create a macro in Microsoft Word? I want to learn how to do things in my Word document with V...
How to add ActiveX controls, like text command button, text box, check box, etc., to Presentation sl...
Why I am getting the "run or save ChromeSetup.exe" pop up box when trying to install Google Chrome 3...
How to login to Facebook with a Web browser? If you want to login to Facebook with a Web browser, yo...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...