Downloading SoapUI for Windows
How to download and install SoapUI on Windows systems?
1. Go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/soapui.
2. Click Files > soapui > 5.1.3 (or the latest version).
3. Click SoapUI-5.1.3-windows-bin.zip (2015-04-08, 51.1 MB) to start download.
4. Unzip the download file to a folder like C:\fyicenter\SoapUI-5.1.3.
5. Double click on C:\fyicenter\SoapUI-5.1.3\bin\soapui.bat file to run it.
SoapUI requires Java to run. So you may get the following error, if Java is not available or not properly installed:
JAVA_HOME is not set, unexpected results may occur. Set JAVA_HOME to the directory of your local JDK to avoid this message. '"java"' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. '"java"' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
To fix this error, you need to download and install Java. And set JAVA_HOME environment variable to the Java home directory.
2016-06-17, 2860👍, 2💬
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you followed our "Download Mozilla Firefox 2.0" tutorial, you...
What are control codes used in Microsoft Word that can be used in the Find and Replace command? Here...
How to create a new PowerPoint Template? I have created a slide master and some useful slide layouts...
How to create a new PowerPoint presentation from a PowerPoint template? I have a PowerPoint template...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Word? I want to know how to open PD...