Downloading SoapUI for Windows
How to download and install SoapUI on Windows systems?
1. Go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/soapui.
2. Click Files > soapui > 5.1.3 (or the latest version).
3. Click SoapUI-5.1.3-windows-bin.zip (2015-04-08, 51.1 MB) to start download.
4. Unzip the download file to a folder like C:\fyicenter\SoapUI-5.1.3.
5. Double click on C:\fyicenter\SoapUI-5.1.3\bin\soapui.bat file to run it.
SoapUI requires Java to run. So you may get the following error, if Java is not available or not properly installed:
JAVA_HOME is not set, unexpected results may occur. Set JAVA_HOME to the directory of your local JDK to avoid this message. '"java"' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. '"java"' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
To fix this error, you need to download and install Java. And set JAVA_HOME environment variable to the Java home directory.
2016-06-17, 972👍, 2💬
How to download and install PdfMerger on Windows? I heard it's a nice tool split and merger PDF file...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on using sections in Microsoft Word? I want to l...
How to create a new WeChat account without phone number? I want to use WeChat, but I don't have a ce...
How to use MomoCast with Safari on iPhone and iPad to cast Website and video to Chromecast on TV? If...
What do those Fitbit icons mean? Here is a list of icons used by Fitbit devices and website: (Runnin...