Downloading SoapUI for Windows
How to download and install SoapUI on Windows systems?
1. Go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/soapui.
2. Click Files > soapui > 5.1.3 (or the latest version).
3. Click SoapUI-5.1.3-windows-bin.zip (2015-04-08, 51.1 MB) to start download.
4. Unzip the download file to a folder like C:\fyicenter\SoapUI-5.1.3.
5. Double click on C:\fyicenter\SoapUI-5.1.3\bin\soapui.bat file to run it.
SoapUI requires Java to run. So you may get the following error, if Java is not available or not properly installed:
JAVA_HOME is not set, unexpected results may occur. Set JAVA_HOME to the directory of your local JDK to avoid this message. '"java"' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. '"java"' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
To fix this error, you need to download and install Java. And set JAVA_HOME environment variable to the Java home directory.
2021-02-01, 3074👍, 3💬
How to add page number in the footer area of each page in Microsoft Word? The quickest way to add pa...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Microsoft Office 365? Here is a collection...
What is a slide master in PowerPoint? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you c...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my Android phone? On your And...
How to add a picture to a PowerPoint slide? I have a very nice picture I took from a meeting. Can I ...