Manage Flash Player 25 Plugin on Mozilla Firefox
How to manage Flash Player 25 plugin for Mozilla Firefox 51 on my Windows 7 computer? I have installed Flash Player 25 plugin manually and want to see and manage the plugin in Mozilla Firefox.
If you have installed the Flash Player 25 plugin, you can follow these steps to see and manage it in Mozilla Firefox 51:
1. Run Mozilla Firefox 51 and enter about:addons. You see Firefox addon screen showing up.
2. Click "Plugins" in the menu on the left. You see a list on plugins showing up.
3. Locate the "Shockwave Flash" plugin, which is another name for the Flash Player plugin.
4. Click "More" to see details of the Flash Player plugin. It tells you that it will support two types of web files: application/x-shockwave-flash (Adobe Flash movie: swf) and application/futuresplash (FutureSplash movie: spl).
5. Click to open the status options. You can select one to control the Flash Player plugin:
Ask to Active - Flash Player will be turned on when needed and confirmed by you Always Active - Flash Player will be turned on automatically Never Active - Flash player will be turned off
2017-04-22, 380👍, 0💬
What is Microsoft Office 365? Office 365 is a cloud service offered by Microsoft that provide produc...
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...
How to download Mozilla Firefox 50.1? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 50.1, you can follow this t...
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...