Remove All Private Information Stored by Google Chrome 55
How to remove all private information stored by Google Chrome 55?
After you have used Google Chrome for a period of time, it will store different types of private information that you used while visiting Websites like:
Browsing History Saved Form Information Saved Passwords Download History Cookies Cache Authenticated Sessions
If you want to remove the recorded private information, you can follow these steps.
1. Click the "! > Settings" icon menu from the top right corner of the window. You see the "chrome://settings" page showing up.
2. Click the "Show advanced settings..." link.
3. Click the "Clear browsing data..." button in the "Privacy" section. You see the "chrome://settings/clearBorwserData" page showing up.
4. Set "Obliterate the following items from:" to "the beginning of time".
5. Check all private data items listed below:
[x] Browsing history [x] Download history [x] Cookies and other site and plugin data [x] Cached images and files [x] Passwords [x] Autofill form data [x] Hosted app data [x] Media licenses
6. Click "Clear browser data" button to remove private data of all selected types.
2017-01-29, 1066👍, 0💬
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same ...
How to download Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 2.0, you can follow this tut...
What are "AutoCorrect Actions" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "AutoCorrect Actions" are add...
How to start and stop FileZilla Server service? I have FileZilla installed on my Windows computer. Y...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Outlook? I want to know how to know...