Remove All Private Information Stored by Google Chrome 55
How to remove all private information stored by Google Chrome 55?
After you have used Google Chrome for a period of time, it will store different types of private information that you used while visiting Websites like:
Browsing History Saved Form Information Saved Passwords Download History Cookies Cache Authenticated Sessions
If you want to remove the recorded private information, you can follow these steps.
1. Click the "! > Settings" icon menu from the top right corner of the window. You see the "chrome://settings" page showing up.
2. Click the "Show advanced settings..." link.
3. Click the "Clear browsing data..." button in the "Privacy" section. You see the "chrome://settings/clearBorwserData" page showing up.
4. Set "Obliterate the following items from:" to "the beginning of time".
5. Check all private data items listed below:
[x] Browsing history [x] Download history [x] Cookies and other site and plugin data [x] Cached images and files [x] Passwords [x] Autofill form data [x] Hosted app data [x] Media licenses
6. Click "Clear browser data" button to remove private data of all selected types.
â‡‘â‡‘ Chrome FAQ and Tutorials
2017-01-29, 1531👍, 0💬
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...
How to troubleshoot Fitbit device sync issue? My Fitbit device is connected to my Windows computer, ...
How to create a macro in Microsoft Word? I want to learn how to do things in my Word document with V...
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you followed our "Download Mozilla Firefox 2.0" tutorial, you...