Remove All Private Information Stored by Google Chrome 55
How to remove all private information stored by Google Chrome 55?
After you have used Google Chrome for a period of time, it will store different types of private information that you used while visiting Websites like:
Browsing History Saved Form Information Saved Passwords Download History Cookies Cache Authenticated Sessions
If you want to remove the recorded private information, you can follow these steps.
1. Click the "! > Settings" icon menu from the top right corner of the window. You see the "chrome://settings" page showing up.
2. Click the "Show advanced settings..." link.
3. Click the "Clear browsing data..." button in the "Privacy" section. You see the "chrome://settings/clearBorwserData" page showing up.
4. Set "Obliterate the following items from:" to "the beginning of time".
5. Check all private data items listed below:
[x] Browsing history [x] Download history [x] Cookies and other site and plugin data [x] Cached images and files [x] Passwords [x] Autofill form data [x] Hosted app data [x] Media licenses
6. Click "Clear browser data" button to remove private data of all selected types.
2017-01-29, 1573👍, 0💬
How to resume file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I have unfinished file transfer entries in the ...
What are header and footer design options in Microsoft Word? I want to learn more about creating hea...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...
How to save a presentation with macros in the PowerPoint Macro-Enabled Presentation (*.pptm) file fo...
How to add a new layout to the slide master in PowerPoint? In my PowerPoint presentation, I need to ...