Remove All Private Information Stored by Google Chrome 55
How to remove all private information stored by Google Chrome 55?
After you have used Google Chrome for a period of time, it will store different types of private information that you used while visiting Websites like:
Browsing History Saved Form Information Saved Passwords Download History Cookies Cache Authenticated Sessions
If you want to remove the recorded private information, you can follow these steps.
1. Click the "! > Settings" icon menu from the top right corner of the window. You see the "chrome://settings" page showing up.
2. Click the "Show advanced settings..." link.
3. Click the "Clear browsing data..." button in the "Privacy" section. You see the "chrome://settings/clearBorwserData" page showing up.
4. Set "Obliterate the following items from:" to "the beginning of time".
5. Check all private data items listed below:
[x] Browsing history [x] Download history [x] Cookies and other site and plugin data [x] Cached images and files [x] Passwords [x] Autofill form data [x] Hosted app data [x] Media licenses
6. Click "Clear browser data" button to remove private data of all selected types.
2017-01-29, 927👍, 0💬
What is "Send to Bluetooth" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "Send to Bluetooth" is a COM Add...
What do those Fitbit icons mean? Here is a list of icons used by Fitbit devices and website: (Runnin...
How to unzip a Word Document .docx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .docx file is reall...
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...