Websites Sending Cookies to Google Chrome 55
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Google Chrome 55?
When you are visiting a Website, it sends cookies to Google Chrome. If you want to know what cookies a Website is sending to your computer, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Google Chrome 55 and visit Sign in with your Google Account page.
2. Click the "! > Settings" icon menu from the top right corner of the window. You see the "chrome://settings" page showing up.
3. Click the "Show advanced settings..." link. You see additional sections of settings showing up.
4. Click the "Content settings" button in the "Privacy" section. You see the "chrome://settings/content" page showing up.
5. Click the "All cookies and site data..." button. You see the "chrome://settings/cookies" page showing up with a list of sites and their cookies
6. Click and open the "accounts.google.com" site. You see two cookies displayed: GALX and GAPS.
7. Click the "GALX" cookie. You see details of the cookie displayed:
Name: GALX Content: qsrKLFyvMpc Domain: accounts.google.com Path: / Send for: Encrypted connections only Accessible to script: Yes
The pictrure below shows you the view "Cookies" screen in Chrome 55:
2017-02-08, 1182👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "Opening ChromeSetup.exe" dialog box when trying to install Google Chrome 31 on...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Word? I want to know how to open PD...
How to use my iPhone and iPad to set up and manage Chromecast device on my TV? I have a Chromecast d...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? Here is a collection of fr...
How to create a new PowerPoint Template? I have created a slide master and some useful slide layouts...