Websites Sending Cookies to Google Chrome 55
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Google Chrome 55?
When you are visiting a Website, it sends cookies to Google Chrome. If you want to know what cookies a Website is sending to your computer, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Google Chrome 55 and visit Sign in with your Google Account page.
2. Click the "! > Settings" icon menu from the top right corner of the window. You see the "chrome://settings" page showing up.
3. Click the "Show advanced settings..." link. You see additional sections of settings showing up.
4. Click the "Content settings" button in the "Privacy" section. You see the "chrome://settings/content" page showing up.
5. Click the "All cookies and site data..." button. You see the "chrome://settings/cookies" page showing up with a list of sites and their cookies
6. Click and open the "accounts.google.com" site. You see two cookies displayed: GALX and GAPS.
7. Click the "GALX" cookie. You see details of the cookie displayed:
Name: GALX Content: qsrKLFyvMpc Domain: accounts.google.com Path: / Send for: Encrypted connections only Accessible to script: Yes
The pictrure below shows you the view "Cookies" screen in Chrome 55:
2017-02-08, 1558👍, 0💬
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable...
How to Uninstall Skype Meetings App on Windows? I don't need it anymore. You can following this tuto...
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...
How to add a new layout to the slide master in PowerPoint? In my PowerPoint presentation, I need to ...