Install Microsoft Teams on Windows 7
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web version.
If you want to try the desktop version of Microsoft Teams on your Windows 7 computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Open a Web browser and go to: https://teams.microsoft.com/downloads. You see the Microsoft Teams apps download page showing up.
2. Click on the "Download (64-bit)" button in the Windows sections. You see the file download prompt showing up.
3. Save the download file, Teams_windows_x64.exe, to C:\fyicenter folder. It will take some to finish the download, since the file size is about 76 MB.
3. Double-click on the downloaded file: C:\fyicenter\Teams_windows_x64.exe to start installing Teams for Windows 7.
4. When the installation is completed, you see the Teams loading windows.
5. When the loading is completed,
you see Teams logs in automatically with you Windows account.
2017-04-15, 21436👍, 0💬
How can save a YouTube video to my local computer as video or audio file? I like to replay to watch ...
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...
What do those Fitbit icons mean? Here is a list of icons used by Fitbit devices and website: (Runnin...
How to cast YouTube from my iPhone to TV with Chromecast? I have a Chromecast device connected to th...