Install Microsoft Teams on Windows 7
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web version.
If you want to try the desktop version of Microsoft Teams on your Windows 7 computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Open a Web browser and go to: https://teams.microsoft.com/downloads. You see the Microsoft Teams apps download page showing up.
2. Click on the "Download (64-bit)" button in the Windows sections. You see the file download prompt showing up.
3. Save the download file, Teams_windows_x64.exe, to C:\fyicenter folder. It will take some to finish the download, since the file size is about 76 MB.
3. Double-click on the downloaded file: C:\fyicenter\Teams_windows_x64.exe to start installing Teams for Windows 7.
4. When the installation is completed, you see the Teams loading windows.
5. When the loading is completed,
you see Teams logs in automatically with you Windows account.
2017-04-15, 21745👍, 0💬
Is Tahoma font supported on iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices? The answer is no. Tahoma font is n...
How to calculate the MD5 hash of a string in PHP? You can use the following md5() function to calcul...
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same ...
What Is DUALphone for Skype? DUALphone is a cordless Skype phone that operates without the use of a ...
What is TestReail? TestRail is a comprehensive web-based test case management software to efficientl...