Install Microsoft Teams on Windows 7
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web version.
If you want to try the desktop version of Microsoft Teams on your Windows 7 computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Open a Web browser and go to: https://teams.microsoft.com/downloads. You see the Microsoft Teams apps download page showing up.
2. Click on the "Download (64-bit)" button in the Windows sections. You see the file download prompt showing up.
3. Save the download file, Teams_windows_x64.exe, to C:\fyicenter folder. It will take some to finish the download, since the file size is about 76 MB.
3. Double-click on the downloaded file: C:\fyicenter\Teams_windows_x64.exe to start installing Teams for Windows 7.
4. When the installation is completed, you see the Teams loading windows.
5. When the loading is completed, you see Teams logs in automatically with you Windows account.
â‡‘ Microsoft Teams
2021-08-05, 67559👍, 5💬
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...
How to run Fitbit Connect for the first time and create a new account on Fitbit server? I have Fitbi...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? Here is a collection of fr...
What are Control Connection and Data Connection used in FTP protocol? FTP protocol uses two independ...
How to use MomoCast with Safari on iPhone and iPad to cast Website and video to Chromecast on TV? If...