Install Microsoft Teams on Windows 7
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web version.
If you want to try the desktop version of Microsoft Teams on your Windows 7 computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Open a Web browser and go to: https://teams.microsoft.com/downloads. You see the Microsoft Teams apps download page showing up.
2. Click on the "Download (64-bit)" button in the Windows sections. You see the file download prompt showing up.
3. Save the download file, Teams_windows_x64.exe, to C:\fyicenter folder. It will take some to finish the download, since the file size is about 76 MB.
3. Double-click on the downloaded file: C:\fyicenter\Teams_windows_x64.exe to start installing Teams for Windows 7.
4. When the installation is completed, you see the Teams loading windows.
5. When the loading is completed,
you see Teams logs in automatically with you Windows account.
2020-04-17, 31926👍, 2💬
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word supports 2 Web page forma...
What Is DUALphone for Skype? DUALphone is a cordless Skype phone that operates without the use of a ...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
How to start and stop FileZilla Server service? I have FileZilla installed on my Windows computer. Y...