Install Microsoft Teams on Windows 7
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web version.
If you want to try the desktop version of Microsoft Teams on your Windows 7 computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Open a Web browser and go to: https://teams.microsoft.com/downloads. You see the Microsoft Teams apps download page showing up.
2. Click on the "Download (64-bit)" button in the Windows sections. You see the file download prompt showing up.
3. Save the download file, Teams_windows_x64.exe, to C:\fyicenter folder. It will take some to finish the download, since the file size is about 76 MB.
3. Double-click on the downloaded file: C:\fyicenter eams_windows_x64.exe to start installing Teams for Windows 7.
4. When the installation is completed, you see the Teams loading windows.
5. When the loading is completed, you see Teams logs in automatically with you Windows account.
2023-07-27, 149713👍, 9💬
Why I am getting the "run or save ChromeSetup.exe" pop up box when trying to install Google Chrome 3...
How to start and stop FileZilla Server service? I have FileZilla installed on my Windows computer. Y...
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...
What is Microsoft Office 365? Office 365 is a cloud service offered by Microsoft that provide produc...
How to open a Web Archive (.mht or .mhtml) file correctly in Firefox browser? I converted a word doc...