Install Microsoft Teams on Windows 7
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web version.
If you want to try the desktop version of Microsoft Teams on your Windows 7 computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Open a Web browser and go to: https://teams.microsoft.com/downloads. You see the Microsoft Teams apps download page showing up.
2. Click on the "Download (64-bit)" button in the Windows sections. You see the file download prompt showing up.
3. Save the download file, Teams_windows_x64.exe, to C:\fyicenter folder. It will take some to finish the download, since the file size is about 76 MB.
3. Double-click on the downloaded file: C:\fyicenter eams_windows_x64.exe to start installing Teams for Windows 7.
4. When the installation is completed, you see the Teams loading windows.
5. When the loading is completed, you see Teams logs in automatically with you Windows account.
2022-11-20, 137295👍, 8💬
How to unzip a Word Document .docx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .docx file is reall...
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...
How to add ActiveX controls, like text command button, text box, check box, etc., to Presentation sl...
What is "OneNote Notes about Word Documents" add-in in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote...
How to Uninstall Skype Meetings App on Windows? I don't need it anymore. You can following this tuto...