Header/Footer Design Options in Microsoft Word
What are header and footer design options in Microsoft Word? I want to learn more about creating headers and footers.
Microsoft Word does support a number of design options on how to create headers and footers. Here is a high level summary:
1. A dedicated menu for headers and footers. Double-click in the header or footer area, you will see the "Header & Footer Tools" menu showing up.
2. The "Header" menu entry allows to select a built-in header style, or delete the header.
3. The "Footer" menu entry allows you to select a built-in footer style, or delete the footer.
4. The "Page Number" menu entry allows you to insert page number into headers or footers.
5. The "Date & Time" menu entry allows you to insert date and time into headers or footers.
6. The "Document Info" menu entry allows to insert document properties like title and author into headers or footers.
7. The "Link to Previous" menu entry allows you to decide if header and footer on this page is going to be shared or not shared with the previous section. Remember that headers and footers in each section are managed independently.
9. The "Different Odd & Even Pages" menu option allows you to decide if you want the header and footer of odd pages to be different than even pages in this section.
10. The size controls allow you to increase or decrease the height of the header or footer area.
2016-06-25, 1775👍, 0💬
What Is DUALphone for Skype? DUALphone is a cordless Skype phone that operates without the use of a ...
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions in general understanding of Microsoft Office 365...
How to unzip a PowerPoint .pptx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .pptx file is really a...
How to join a team in Microsoft Teams? My manager told me we are using Microsoft Teams service. In o...