Adding Video Clip to PowerPoint Slides
How to add a video clip to a PowerPoint slide?
Yes, you can easily add a video clip to any PowerPoint slide in 5 steps.
1. Open the slide that you want to add the video clip on.
2. Click the Insert menu tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
3. Click the Video icon in the Media icon group. Then select "Video from My PC". You see the Insert Video dialog box showing up.
4. Find and select the video file. Then click the Insert button. The video from the video file will be inserted to the slide. You see the first frame of the video showing up on the slide.
5. Select the video frame on the clide, and click the Playback menu tab. You see the Playback tab menu showing up.
6. Click the "Play" icon to play the video clip as a test.
During the slide show, you can click the video frame to play the video.
2016-10-24, 725👍, 0💬
What is "Send to Bluetooth" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "Send to Bluetooth" is a COM Add...
What is Microsoft Office 365? Office 365 is a cloud service offered by Microsoft that provide produc...
What are "AutoCorrect Actions" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "AutoCorrect Actions" are add...
Is Tahoma font supported on iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices? The answer is no. Tahoma font is n...
What are header and footer design options in Microsoft Word? I want to learn more about creating hea...