Adding Video Clip to PowerPoint Slides
How to add a video clip to a PowerPoint slide?
Yes, you can easily add a video clip to any PowerPoint slide in 5 steps.
1. Open the slide that you want to add the video clip on.
2. Click the Insert menu tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
3. Click the Video icon in the Media icon group. Then select "Video from My PC". You see the Insert Video dialog box showing up.
4. Find and select the video file. Then click the Insert button. The video from the video file will be inserted to the slide. You see the first frame of the video showing up on the slide.
5. Select the video frame on the clide, and click the Playback menu tab. You see the Playback tab menu showing up.
6. Click the "Play" icon to play the video clip as a test.
During the slide show, you can click the video frame to play the video.
2016-10-24, 620👍, 0💬
How to use my iPhone and iPad to set up and manage Chromecast device on my TV? I have a Chromecast d...
Where are Microsoft Teams files located on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams desktop ...
How to save word documents into Unicode UTF-8 text files? When I convert Word documents into text fi...
How to create a new PowerPoint presentation from a PowerPoint template? I have a PowerPoint template...
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web...