Recording Audio with PowerPoint
Can I record audio with PowerPoint? I want to record my short speech and add it to a slide.
Yes, you can record your speech as an audio clip and add it to a slide in PowerPoint in 7 steps:
1. Select the slide where you want to add the recorded audio.
2. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
3. Click the Audio icon in the Media icon group. Then select "Record Audio" from the pulldown menu. You see the Record Sound dialog box showing up.
4. Make sure the microphone on your computer is turned on.
5. Click the Record button to start recording. Talk to the microphone.
6. Click the Stop button to stop recording.
7. Click "OK" to add the recorded audio to the slide.
You can also right-mouse click on the audio
and select "Save Media as" to save the audio to a file.
2016-10-24, 688👍, 0💬
How to add a new slide master in PowerPoint? I have 2 slide masters in the current template. They co...
What are Control Connection and Data Connection used in FTP protocol? FTP protocol uses two independ...
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...
How to save word documents into Unicode UTF-8 text files? When I convert Word documents into text fi...
How to configure Mozilla Firefox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...