Web Design (44)
Recording Audio with PowerPoint
Can I record audio with PowerPoint? I want to record my short speech and add it to a slide.
Yes, you can record your speech as an audio clip and add it to a slide in PowerPoint in 7 steps:
1. Select the slide where you want to add the recorded audio.
2. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
3. Click the Audio icon in the Media icon group. Then select "Record Audio" from the pulldown menu. You see the Record Sound dialog box showing up.
4. Make sure the microphone on your computer is turned on.
5. Click the Record button to start recording. Talk to the microphone.
6. Click the Stop button to stop recording.
7. Click "OK" to add the recorded audio to the slide.
You can also right-mouse click on the audio and select "Save Media as" to save the audio to a file.
⇒ Screen Recording as Video with PowerPoint
⇑ General Questions on Microsoft PowerPoint
2016-10-24, 1221👍, 0💬
How to add a password to stop other people opening my Word document? I want share a Word file with m...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
What are control codes used in Microsoft Word that can be used in the Find and Replace command? Here...
What are Control Connection and Data Connection used in FTP protocol? FTP protocol uses two independ...
What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft cloud service that combines workplace chat, ...