Recording Audio with PowerPoint
Can I record audio with PowerPoint? I want to record my short speech and add it to a slide.
Yes, you can record your speech as an audio clip and add it to a slide in PowerPoint in 7 steps:
1. Select the slide where you want to add the recorded audio.
2. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
3. Click the Audio icon in the Media icon group. Then select "Record Audio" from the pulldown menu. You see the Record Sound dialog box showing up.
4. Make sure the microphone on your computer is turned on.
5. Click the Record button to start recording. Talk to the microphone.
6. Click the Stop button to stop recording.
7. Click "OK" to add the recorded audio to the slide.
You can also right-mouse click on the audio
and select "Save Media as" to save the audio to a file.
2016-10-24, 1146👍, 0💬
What is a slide master in PowerPoint? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you c...
How to add a picture to a PowerPoint slide? I have a very nice picture I took from a meeting. Can I ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on installing and using Mozilla Firefox 2.0? Her...
How to add a password to stop other people opening my Word document? I want share a Word file with m...
How to unzip a PowerPoint .pptx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .pptx file is really a...