Screen Recording as Video with PowerPoint
Can I record an application demo on the screen with PowerPoint and add it to a slide?
Yes, you can record application demo on the screen with voice with PowerPoint as a video clip in 7 steps:
1. Select the slide where you want to add the recorded video.
2. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
3. Click the Screen Recording icon in the Media icon group. You see PowerPoint window moving away from the screen and the screen recording control showing up.
4. Start your application demo. Run FreeCell, for example.
5. Click the Select Area icon on the recording control. Then make a selection area big enough to cover the FreeCell window.
7. Click the Record icon on the recording control. Start you to demo your application, FreeCell. Audio is recorded too. So you can talk to the microphone during the demo.
8. Press Windows-Shift-Q together to end the recording. You see the first frame of the recorded video added on the slide to represent the video.
You can also right-mouse click on the video
and select "Save Media as" to save the video to a file.
2016-10-24, 770👍, 0💬
What is "Microsoft Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing" COM Add-in in Outlook 2...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Google Chrome? I want to know how to install ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Teams? Here is a list of frequently...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...
How to start to troubleshoot my Actiontec GT784WNV Modem? I am not able to access Internet. If you a...