Adding Audio Clip to PowerPoint Slides
How to add an audio clip to a PowerPoint slide?
Yes, you can easily add an audio clip to any PowerPoint slide in 6 steps.
1. Open the slide that you want to add the audio clip on.
2. Click the Insert menu tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
3. Click the Audio icon in the Media icon group. Then select "Audio from My PC". You see the Insert Audio dialog box showing up.
4. Find and select the audio file. Then click the Insert button. The audio from the audio file will be inserted to the slide. You see an audio icon showing up on the slide.
5. Select the audio icon on the clide, and click the Playback menu tab. You see the Playback tab menu showing up.
6. Click the "Play" icon to play the audio clip as a test.
During the slide show, you can click the audio icon to play the audio.
2016-10-24, 679👍, 0💬
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you followed our "Download Mozilla Firefox 2.0" tutorial, you...
How to download Mozilla Firefox 50.1? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 50.1, you can follow this t...
Why am I not seeing the "Call Forwarding" option on Skype for Business on Windows? You don't see the...
How to fix the Microphone Permissions error with making a call with Messenger in iPhone? If your Mic...
What is TestReail? TestRail is a comprehensive web-based test case management software to efficientl...